006

006 // APPRECIATING

"i hope you understand you need your own love more than they do

"i hope you understand you need your own love more than they do."

//

Helena comes out of the room she's grown used to- a mundane lecture hall that captures the best version of herself.

Helena's side knocks into Taehyung who comes out with her.

"that was a good one." Taehyung smiles, holding his satchel close. "you surprise me every time." he mentions, wanting Helena to know he listens to her and never fails to adore her.

"in a good way i hope?" Helena laughs. Taehyung is precious.

"of course." Taehyung exclaims, coral pink, peachy hair bouncing in his step. anyone can sense his enthusiasm and support which could be a reason why everyone wants to be friends with him. "you chose the topic wisely Helena."

Helena nods. it's nice when someone appreciates her talks. she tries her best to choose the universal topics wisely- they have to mean something. "thanks Tae. you come to every single one even though you're busy."

"i really appreciate what you do." Taehyung continues to support her with compliments. Helena feels her heart explode at his words along with his boxy smile. there's no doubt that he has every girl and boys attention. "you'll always have my support."

"i've learnt so much from you."

"let's go buttercup." a voice is heard- Yoongi appears, whisking Taehyung away by the hood of his coat.

Helena knew the world hated her. she knew she'd be seeing him again. "we were in the middle of a conversation!" she protests- he can't just take Taehyung away from her!

"tough." Yoongi shrugs.