Chapter 2

*Beau's POV*

We were now outside the mall filming for our video. I was skating on my penny board, when she I saw her. Her long golden hair and perfectly tan skin caught my eye. She turned and looked at me with a beautiful smile and beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I became distracted by her beauty. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was skating and I crashed into a tree. I fell hard onto the concrete ground. I closed my eyes tightly but when I opened them, I saw her beautiful face. "Oh my god! Are you ok?" she asked from beside me in a sweet voice. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said smiling and struggling to sit up. She smiled and helped me off the ground. "Are you sure?" she asked again. "Yeah. I'm sure." I said, now standing on my feet. I looked down at her at smiled. "I'm Beau by the way. Beau Brooks." I said. She smiled. "I'm Ellison Jones. Nice to meet you." "That's a beautiful name. Almost as beautiful as you." I said and I saw her cheeks turn pink as she looked at the ground. "Thanks." she said tucking a piece of her golden blonde hair behind her ear. "Nice fall dickhead!" I turned around and saw Luke walking towards me. "I hope you know we got that on tape." James said with a smirk from behind the camera. "Shut up!" I said to them as they came closer. Luke gave me a look that read "who's she?" I turned back to Ellison who stood there giggling a little. "James, Luke, this is Ellison. Ellison this is Luke and James."  I said introducing them. "Hi. Nice to meet you." Ellison said with a small wave. Luke and James smiled a returned the wave. "El!" I turned around and saw a few girls walking towards us and standing next to Ellison. "Oh sorry. Beau, James, Luke these are my friends Bryanna, Lex and Lauren. Bryanna, Lex, Lauren, this is Beau James and Luke." she said with a smile. We all said hi and waved. I looked over at Luke who seemed to me staring the girl who I believe is Lex. I nudged him in his side and he snapped out of his trance. "What?" he asked looking at me. "Nothing." I said laughing a little while Luke rolled his eyes. "Where's Jai and Skip?" I asked James. He shrugged his shoulders. The suddenly, as if out of no where, Jai and Skip showed up. "HEEEYYYY!!" Skip yelled jumping on top of me with Jai right behind me. "Get off asshole!" I yelled throwing him off my back. "So what'd we miss?" Jai said joining in. "Well you missed Beau falling on his ass, but don't worry we got it on tape." Luke said with a smirk and I shoved a bit. "Are we done filming?" I asked James. "Yeah I guess." he said. "Ok, then we should all hang out." I said looking around at everyone who seemed to nod there heads in agreement. "So let's hang out at our house." "Sure but we have to bring all these bags home first so we'll meet you there." Ellison said with a smile. "ok." we exchanged phone numbers and I texted her the address of my house. "See you in a little while." She said with a smile as her and her friends. I smiled as I watched her walk away. Ellison Jones was all that was in my mind right now.