"Baby, Just Say Yes" Sneak Peek

Helllo people! Ok so this is a little sneak peek of the sequel! Yay I'm excited! So It's called "Baby, Just Say Yes" I hope everyone likes this and pleaseeee comment and tell me what you think of it cause it really means a lot to me and inspires me to keep writing. So any way I should be posting the first officially chapter of this story soon so be on the look out for it! Well any way enjoy and happy reading :) ~Kayla

*************************************************************************************************************************************

*Ellie's POV*

I stood in front of the tall mirror, checking over my final look. My long, golden blonde hair was pulled up into a neat bun. A few loose strands of hair that fell out of my bun were curled loosely. I had on dark make-up. Well not dark but darker than I usually wore it. My strapless white dress fit tightly on me and my tan legs were covered with my long dress. The sweetheart neckline was was outlined with sparkles which were also along the flowy bottom of the dress. Most people usually wear some type of strappy heel with there dress but not me. I decided to wear my dirty, white converse. They were always my favorite. I did a full turn in front of the mirror, the bottom of my dress spinning out words. I turned back to face the mirror.  In the reflection of the mirror, I noticed my ring sparkling. The ring that was from Beau. The ring that showed our love. My heart dropped into my stomach as the guilt washed over me. The tears began to fall from my eyes and I sunk down onto the floor. I held my head in my hands. I cried harder and harder into my hands. This was my wedding day. I should be happy. I was about to get married to the most perfect guy in the world but all I could think about was my past. Every thing I did that day was the biggest regret I've ever made. How could I do that to Beau? He doesn't deserve me. I continued to cry until I heard a knock on the door. I wiped away my tears and stood to open the door. Skip was on the other side with a guilty look on his face. He had on his suit and had his hair brushed nicely to the side. "What?" I asked. I wasn't in the mood to see him. He was partially the reason why I was now having second thoughts. "Listen El, we need to talk." he said while entering the room. "No Skip. We don't. The thing that we swore we wouldn't talk about, we aren't talking about. Not now, not never!" I said, my voice rising. Skip lowered his gaze to the floor. "I know El. But I just want to tell you, not to back out of this." I looked up at him with wide eyes. "How did you know I was thinking of backing out?" Skip sighed. "Cause I was thinking of leaving Bry." "You what?!" I yelled. Skip took another deep breathe. "I was feeling so guilty about everything. I couldn't even look at Bryanna without crying. I wanted to leave her just because of the guilt but I knew I would regret it.I love her too much." He stopped and looked up at me again. "You love Beau don't you?" he asked. "Yes. Of course I do." I responded. "And you love Belle. You can't back out of this wedding. You can't." he said to me. Skip turned on his heels and headed towards the door. Before he closed the door behind him, he turned around to face me. "Just say yes." he said before closing the door and leaving my room. I now just stood there. Alone. I looked in the mirror again. My makeup was slightly smudged and left dark tear marks down my cheeks. My eyes looked down at my ring again. I couldn't do it. I couldn't marry Beau. Although I loved him more than anything, I couldn't do it. I couldn't go through with the wedding.