Chapter 6

*Lauren's POV*

"Can you meet me front of the mall in 10 minutes?" Jai asked me from the other end of the phone. I looked over at the clock it was now 3 o'clock. "Umm yeah sure" I said, confused. "Ok! See you then!" he said excitedly into the phone before hanging up. I looked down at my phone in confusion. Why did he want me to meet him at the mall? I asked to myself. "Who was that?" Lex asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "It was Jai. He asked me to meet him at the mall in 5 minutes." I said sliding on my black sandals. "Well I'm going to go see Luke." Lex said jumping up from her spot on the couch. "Have fun!" I shouted as I shut the front door behind me.

I began walking towards the mall, the sun setting behind me. A cool breeze came and made me shiver. I didn't realize how cold it got out. I was wearing a a black lace tank top and light blue denim shorts. I wrapped my arms around myself.  I should've grabbed a sweatshirt but I got caught up in the excitement of what Jai was gonna ask me. Pictures of him swirled through my mind. His dark eyes and chocolate brown hair. The smile that made my heart melt. I think I was falling for Jai Brooks.

The mall came into view and a shadowy figure stood there. "Jai?" I called out as I walked closer. "Lauren!" He yelled and ran towards me and gathered me into a warm hug. I laughed. I liked his hugs. "Nice to see you, too." I said to him as he released me from his hug. He smiled and stared at me before speaking. "I have an important question to ask you." I wrapped my arms tighter to my body. "So important that you couldn't ask me over the phone?" I asked as another cool breeze attacked me. "Are you cold?" Jai asked with concern in his eyes. "No. I'm fine." I said trying to shake off my fingers that were beginning to feel numb. Jai took off his sweatshirt and placed it on my shoulders. I put my arms through the sleeves as Jai's scent lingered on the warm sweatshirt.  "Thanks." I said smiling up at him. He smiled back. "No problem." "So what was your question?" I asked him. "Oh right. Well I wanted to ask you if...." Jai's question got cut off when it suddenly began to rain. The rain fell in huge drops causing me and Jai to become soaked. "Lauren!" Jai yelled over the loud rain, forming puddles around us. "Yeah?" I yelled back. "Will you....?" I didn't hear the last part of what he said. "What?" I yelled and took a step closer to him. "I said Will you go out with me?" His question rang threw my ears. Did I hear him properly. Jai stood there , his hair wet and falling in front of his face. I smiled at him. "Yes! Yes! I''l go out with you!" I yelled back to him. A wide smile grew on his face. He lifted me into a hug and spun me around in the pouring rain.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! So what do you think of my first Janoskians fanfic so far? If you like it, vote for it and tell your friends.., if you have any. I don't. That's why I have so much free time to write haha. Well anyway, leave comments on what you think. Positive feedback is greatly appreciated. By the way, I don't proof read so if there are any mistakes I apologize. Enjoy reading and stay amazing!  ~Kayla :)