Chapter 11

*Ellie's POV*

I cried for hours and hours. Every time I would begin to forget about Beau, something would remind me of him and I would start crying again. Lex and Lauren had returned from the beach with Luke and Jai. "El, what happened? Are you ok?" Lex asked as soon as she saw me. I couldn't speak. The thought of it made my throat tight. Bryanna told them that I was pregnant and what had happened with Beau. Luke and Jai looked at each other. "We're gonna be uncles? Luke, we're gonna be uncles!!!" Jai cheered and hugged his brother. Their excitement made me smile a little but it quickly faded. Luke and Jai sat down next to each side of me on the couch. "Don't worry Ellie. You won't be alone. We'll all be here to help you. Even if Beau won't, we will." Luke said with a small smile and gathering me into a hug. tears fell from my eyes again. But not from sadness but happiness. I was so happy that I had amazing friends that would help me through anything.

6 MONTHS LATER

"Hey Lauren? Can you drive me to the doctor later?" I asked Lauren as I walked into the kitchen.  It has been 6 months since I found out I was pregnant with Beau's baby and I haven't heard anything from him since. My stomach had grown quite a bit and I had to go to the doctor's every few weeks to check on the baby. I usually had Bryanna take me but she was hanging out with Skip today and she deserved a break. She was always taking care of me and I was a real pain since I was moody and lazy and Pregnant. So I asked Lauren to take me today cause Lex was going on a date with Luke later. "Sure. I can take you." Lauren said. I smiled. "Thanks." "But is it ok if we pick up Jai after?" she asked with a nervous expression. "Yeah sure." I said with a smile.My appointment was at 2pm, so I finally decided to get ready at 1:30. I just threw on a pair of sweatpants and a big pink shirt.Lauren helped me out to the car and off to the doctor we went.

The doctor's went great and everything seemed to me fine. The doctor asked if I wanted to know whether it was a boy or girl but I wanted to keep it a surprise. After the doctor's, we went to pick up Jai. Lauren parked in front of the house and picked up her phone. "Hey. I'm outside." she said into the phone. "No. I can't. Ellie's with me. Ok fine." she said. I was kind of confused as to why me being with her would be such a big deal. "Jai has to show me something inside." Lauren told me. "ok that's fine. I'll wait here." "No El. I don't want you out here by yourself and Beau's not there so it's ok." Lauren said and I was forced to go inside with her.

"Hey Ellie!" Jai said giving me a hug as I walked into the house. "Hey Jai!" I said back to him with a smile. "How was the doctor's?" He asked. "It was good." I said before sitting on the couch. "We'll be right back. I just have to show Laurent something." Jai said before pulling Lauren upstairs. I laughed a little and picked up a magazine that sat on the coffee table. I began to flip through the brightly colored pages when the front door swung open. I looked over my shoulder and saw his green eyes. The green eyes that I haven't seen or talked to in over 6 months. He stood there still in the door way with some girl, who looked like a slut, hanging off his arm. "Beau, baby who's this?" she asked. She sounded stupid, too. I stood from the couch. "I was just leaving. LAUREN!" I called for her as I made my way towards the door. Lauren and Jai both came flying down the stairs. Their eyes widened when they saw Beau. I walked out the door with Lauren and Jai right behind me.

It took so much strength for me not to cry in front of him. I had to be strong. I wouldn't let him see that I was broken inside. Once I got to the car, tears welled in my eyes and fell off my cheeks. "It's ok El." Lauren said softly, trying to calm me. "Who was she?" I asked between sobs. Jai and Lauren looked at each other. Jai sighed. "That was Aly. Beau's...girlfriend."