Chapter 25

*Ellie's POV*

"Belle!" I called to my three year old. I heard her little feet run down the stairs before she appeared next to me in the kitchen. "Yes mommy?" she said with a toothy smile. "What would you like for dinner, darling?" I asked her. She put her finger on her chin and thought about it for a second. "Puschetti!" she cheered. I laughed at how she tried to say spaghetti. "Ok, so we'll have spaghetti and meatballs with tomato sauce?" I asked looking down at her. She smiled and shook her head violently. I laughed and then turned around to the stove. I put a pot filled with water on the stove to boil  for the spaghetti and then began to make meatballs from the chopped meat that was in the fridge.

My hands were covered in meat when Lex walked into the kitchen. "Hey. I'm making food so I hope you're hungry." I said to her. "Oh sorry. I'm actually going out to dinner with Luke tonight." she said while putting a small jacket on. I smiled."Oh ok. Well have fun." I said to her. "Thanks." she said perkily and turned of the kitchen. "Use protection!" I called to her. "Shut up!" she called back before walking out the front door. I laughed and returned back to the food.

I finished making the spaghetti and meatballs and placed everything down on the table. "Belle!" I called her. A second later, Belle came skipping into the dinning room with her pig tails bouncing everywhere. "Yay food!" she cheered. I giggled. This girl loved food more than everything. I pulled a chair out from the table and placed Belle's booster seat on it. I then lifted my daughter off of the ground and onto her chair. She smiled as I pushed her chair back in. I took her pink plate and put a spoonful of spaghetti onto the plate along with a meatball and a piece of garlic bread. She took a big spoonful and shoved a the spaghetti into her mouth, causing sauce to be all over her face. I laughed a wiped her face with a paper towel before going into the kitchen to get her apple juice. Bryanna walked into the kitchen the same I did. "Hey. I made spaghetti and meatballs. Go eat." I said to her before opening the fridge and taking out the jug of apple juice."No thanks. I'm ok." she said. I poured the juice into a small cup for Belle and placed the jug on the counter. "Seriously Bry, eat some. I made plenty." I said to her. "No El! I'm not hungry! Leave me alone!" she yelled at me before running into the living room. I ran after Bryanna and saw her sitting on the couch, crying into a pillow. "Bry? What's wrong?" I asked sitting down next too her. She looked up at me. Her blue/green eyes filled with tears. She took a deep breathe. "I.. I don't eat." My eyes grew wide. "What? Do you mean?" "I mean, I don't eat food. I haven't been eating for months now, and when I do eat I throw up." Tears kept falling from her eyes. I put my hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her. I was disappointed in Bryanna and I wanted to eat cause what she wasn't healthy. Just then Belle came running in with tomato sauce all over her face again. "Aunt Bryanna? What's the matter?" she asked while giving Bryanna a hug. Bry wiped her eyes and smiled a little. "Nothing baby. I'm fine." she said giving Belle a small smile. "Ok." Belle said before smiling and running back inside. Bryanna turned back towards me. "Please don't tell anyone. Especially Skip." She whispered to me. I nodded as she wiped her eyes and went up to her room.

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! How is everyone? Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I have no power from the hurricane and I'm practically dying without internet but I'm at my dad's and he has power so that's how I'm able to update. So anyway, how do you like this chapter? It's kind of short but it needed to be written. Hope you enjoyed and hopefully I'll have power soon. Happy reading! ~Kayla