Chapter 33

*Beau's POV*

I rolled over in my bed and looked at my clock. It was 1:05pm. I think it would be a good time for me to wake up. I jumped out of bed and walked down stairs. The house was quiet and no one seemed to be home. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. I flipped through the channels but nothing good was on. I turned to tv off and began to walk into the kitchen but there was a knock at the door. I quickly ran towards the door. I opened the door and saw her smiling face looking at me. "Ellie?" I said with a questioning tone. "Hi Beau." she said kind of shyly. Her dark chocolate eyes looked into mine. Her gaze then drifted down to my body. I looked down and realized that I wasn't wearing a shirt. Ok this was awkward. "Umm sorry come in." I said, opening the door wider and she walked inside. "Is everything ok? Are you alright?" I asked with worry. Ellie nodded and continued to smile. "Yes. Everything is fine. I'm alright, I just..." she paused for a second. "I just wanted to thank you...for last night." she said and blushed a little. I just shrugged. "There's no need to thank me." "Yes there is! If it wasn't for you, who knows what that man would have done to me!" I saw the tears begin to form in Ellie's eyes. I took a step towards her and grabbed her into a tight hug. She began to cry into my bare chest. I ran my fingers, gently through her blonde her. "It's ok El. He didn't do anything. You're ok." I said soothingly. She loosened from the hug and looked up at me. "And that' because of you." she said. I looked down at her. Her eyes were wet from tears and her a few small tears traveled down her cheeks. Her perfect pink lips frowning, but she still looked so beautiful. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. I thought she would've pushed me away but she didn't, she kissed me back. Her hands touched my chest and then slowly made there way down to my abs. My arms were wrapped around her small waist as the kiss continued to deepen.

I missed this. I missed holding her. I missed kissing her. I missed Ellie, but now that I had her back, I was never going to let her go.

*Ellie's POV*

I walked up to the front door and took a deep breathe. I lifted my arm and knocked on the door. In a few seconds, the door opened and Beau stood there. His eyes grew wide when he saw me. "Ellie?" he said. I smiled. "Hi Beau." I looked into his bright green eyes until I looked down and realized he didn't have a shirt on. I couldn't help but stare. Beau's voice pulled me from my gaze. "Umm sorry, come in." he said and I walked inside of the house. "Is everything ok? Are you alright?" he asked while closing the door. I nodded and smiled at how concerned he was. "Yes. Everything is fine. I just..." I paused trying to find the words. "I just wanted to thank you...for last night. " my voice became week just thinking about it. "There's no need to thank me." Beau said as if saving me was no big deal. "Yes there is! If it wasn't for you then who knows what that man would have done to me!" My eyes began to fill with tears but I tried to hold them back. Beau must have noticed and pulled me into a tight hug. That's when I just broke down. I buried my face in his bare chest and continued to cry. Beau tightened his grip in the hug. I missed his hugs. "It's ok, El. He didn't do anything. You're ok." he spoke softly and ran his fingers through my hair. I loosened out of his tight grip and looked up at him. "And that's because you." I said. I felt hot tears continue to run down my cheeks. The next thing I knew was Beau's soft lips were pressed hard onto mine. I kissed him back. His hands were wrapped tightly around my waist and my hands while my hands began to explore his bare chest. This were the lips that I have been waiting for. These are the lips that I loved. I stopped kissing Beau and looked at him again. "I love you, Beau." I said softly. A smile appeared on Beau's face. "I love you too, Ellie." he whispered before kissing me again.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Hellllooo!!!! Beau and Ellie back together!!!! Yay!!!! Gonna be totally honest, I was smiling the whole time writing this chapter and I was really happy although I knew what was going to happen hahaha so anyway Leave comments and tell me what you think and remember, I love you all! Enjoy reading!! ~Kayla :)