Chapter 12

*Beau's POV*

I walked into my house to see her sitting there. She jumped from the couch and stood in front of me, looking as beautiful as ever. Her gold hair was up in a pony tail and her blue eyes sparkled. Her stomach had grown quite a bit, too. "Who's she?" Aly asked pulling me from my thoughts. I had forgotten she was here. Aly was my new girlfriend. I had to move on from Ellie. Everything reminded me of her and I needed a distraction. Aly was perfect for that. None of the boys liked her and they said she was a slut but I liked her, although she wasn't Ellie.  "I was just leaving." she said before calling for Lauren. She pushed passed me in the door way as Lauren and Jai came running from upstairs and followed her. When I saw, my heart broke. I could see that she was hurting by the look in her eyes but she was trying to stay strong. I was doing the same. Seeing her made me want to break down cause I loved Ellison Jones now and forever.

*Ellie's POV*

"His girlfriend?" I questioned looking back at Jai. He nodded. "When did that happen?" I asked. "About three months ago." I looked down at the ground.  Jai must've seen how hurt I was. "We all hate her. She's a whore. She hooks up with different guys everyday and when we try to tell Beau, he doesn't believe us. I think she has aids from all the guys she's been with." His last sentence made me laugh a little but then I looked down again. This was really the end of mine and Beau's relationship. He had moved on. He didn't want anything to do with me or our baby.

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry. Another short chapter but he had to be written. So what do think? Please vote, comment, like, share it on twitter or tumblr. Whatever. Hope you're enjoying it so far. Happy reading. ~Kayla