Chapter 3

*Ellison's POV*

The girls and I walked back to our apartment after leaving the boys and telling them that we'll meet them at there house. We dropped off our bags and I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look too bad. My gold hair was straight and I had on light makeup. I was wearing light pink shorts with a black NYC tank top that I stole from Lex. My black converse finished off the look and to be honest I was actually happy with my appearance. I went back downstairs to find Lex and Bryanna waiting but no Lauren. "Where's Lauren?" I asked while grabbing my phone off the table next to the front. "She's still up stairs. LAUREN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Byranna said before calling up the stairs for her. Lauren then came running out of her room and sped down the stairs this time wearing different clothes. "Why'd you change?" I asked her. "You saw those boys. They were so cute especially Jai. I have to look good for him." I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. We walked out the door and started towards the Brooks house.

"Luke is really cute, too." Lex said as we walked. "I think he likes you. He was like staring at you the whole time." I said to Lex as she blushed a bit. "Yeah well Beau was doing that to you too." she said. I rolled my eyes. "No he wasn't." "YES HE WAS! That's why he fell in the first place. Cause he was staring at you." I thought for a minute. Did he really like me? Did I like him? No I couldn't. We just met.... but he was really hot and the way he looked at me with his electric green eyes made my heart melt. No El. Stop thinking like that. You just met. You do not like him like that. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Bryanna asked "Is this the house?" I checked my phone for the address. "Yup!" I said popping the p and walking to the front door. I brought my fist up to the door but before I could even knock the door swung open and I was met by those beautiful green eyes. "Hey" Beau said as he grabbed me into a hug. I was a little confused but I hugged him back. "Hey" I said as he held me tight. His arms wrapped around my body made me feel safe and warm and I never wanted him to let go but sadly we had to separate. We smiled to each other as he let me and the girls inside. We walked in to see Jai and James sitting on the couch watching tv. They turned around and Jai jumped off the couch and ran over to Lauren. "Hey!" he said throwing Lauren off guard. "Hey." she said back quietly as she followed Jai over to the couch and sat down next to him. Luke then burst through the kitchen door. "Oh hey guys!" Luke said while walking towards us, not taking his eyes off Lex. "Hi" we said in return "Lex! I wanna show you something. Come on!" Luke said and grabbing Lex's arm and pulling her into the kitchen with him. I looked back up and Beau who smiled down at me and we sat down on the floor in front of the tv. A few minutes later Lex and Luke came out of the kitchen with huge smiles and laughing. I have no idea what happened but I smiled as a million thoughts faced through my mind. They both sat down on the couch and suggested that we watch a movie. "Sure. I'll make popcorn. Ellison come help me!" Beau said jumping up from his seat on the ground and pulling me up off the ground. I laughed as I followed Beau into the kitchen. Beau took out the popcorn box from the cabinet above his head and placed it in the microwave. He set the timer and turned around to face me. I smiled. "So what do you need help with?" I asked. Beau looked at the ground. "I don't really need help. I just wanted to spend time alone with you." I smiled and took a step closer to him. He looked back up at me. "Why did you want to spend time alone with me?" I asked looking into his eyes that seemed to hypnotize me. "So that I can do this." he said as his perfect pink lips smashed against mine. I melted into the kissed and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands held my waist tightly. The kiss became more intense. Beau picked me up and sat me on top of the counter, neither of us breaking the kiss. I began to run my fingers threw his hair when the microwave timer interrupted our moment. We separated from the kiss and smiled to each other. Beau pressed his forehead to mine. "I've been waiting to do that since I first saw you." I blushed as Beau and I took the popcorn and walked out into the living room with everyone else.