Chapter 29

*Ellie's POV*

Finally my shift was over. I served more drinks before walking to the break room. I took off my heels and threw them inside my bag. I put on my pink shirt and black sweatpants before sliding on my boots. I flung my bag over my shoulder and walked out the back door of the club.

I looked at my phone to check the time as I walked down the street. It was now 12:10am. The streets were quiet and many of the homes were dark. As I walked I kept getting this strange feeling that someone was following me. I turned around a few times but didn't see anyone. I took a few more steps before I was slammed against a wall. It was a man from the club. His hot breathe smelt like alcohol as he breathed on my face. His hands held my arms above my head as he kept me against the wall. "Wha-What do you want?" I asked while trying not to try. He didn't say anything, just gave me a smirk. He then forcefully pressed his lips against mine. I tried pushing him off me but he was too strong. He began to play with my shirt while still kissing me. I kicked him in the shin which caused him to stop kissing me. "HELP! HELP!" I shouted as loudly as I could. The man tightened his grip on me as I struggled to get away. "You're not going anywhere." he said in my face. He began to kiss me again and began to take my shirt off. Hot tears began to spill from my eyes. Just then, someone came and knocked the man off me and onto the ground. The man who attempted to rape me stood from the ground, holding his face and ran away. My body, still pressed against the wall, slid down to the ground. I fell onto my side and closed my eyes tight. I tried to fight back my tears. I curled into a ball.  "Ellie, are you ok?" I heard. I knew that voice. That was Beau's voice. He was the one who saved me. I couldn't speak. I kept my eyes shut tightly and just laid there. I then felt myself being lifted off the ground and into Beau's strong arms. The arms I've been dying to hold me.

Beau carried me all the way back to the apartment. Neither of us said anything on the way there. I kept my eyes shut and tried to forget what almost happened to me tonight. When we got to the apartment, Beau opened the door, while still carrying me. "Beau?" I heard Bryanna say as he walked into the apartment. "What the hell happened?" I heard Skip's voice. Beau didn't say anything and went up the stairs. My head was buried in his chest. I also heard Luke and Lex along with Jai and Lauren saying things but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Beau ignored all of them and continued up the stairs and then into my room. I gently laid me down on my bed and I quietly began sobbing. Beau kissed me softly on my forehead before leaving my room, without saying a word.

*************************************************************************************************************

Heeeeyyy!!! So? What do we think? Is it good? Do you think Beau and Ellie are going to get back together? Pleaasseee leave comments, vote, like ,fan, share whatever you want to do! And thank you to all my fans and everyone for the feed back! I love you all and you are amazing!!! Also I need ideas for a sequel cause I'm sad to admit that this will most likely be ending soon :(  So if anyone has any sequel idea please feel free to inbox me :) Well hope you enjoyed and happy reading! ~Kayla