Chapter 37

*Ellie's POV*

Skip pulled Bryanna into a tight hugged. I wanted them to be able to talk in private. I gave a small wave to Skip before jogging away from the park, and back home. I walked quickly to the apartment since I was still kind of afraid to walk by myself. I was about a block away when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took my white iphone out of my pocket and read who the text was from. Beau. A smiled formed on my face. I unlocked my phone and read the text. "Hey babe <3 I took Belle out for a little while be back soon, but there's a surprise for you at the apartment." My smile grew bigger. "Thanks babe. <3" I sent back to him.

I was so excited to see what my surprise was. I ran through the front door of the apartment and looked around the living and kitchen. But there was nothing there. In my room maybe? I ran up the steps, skipping a few, and swung my bedroom door open. My eyes grew wide. Laying on my bed was a short light gold dress. It had thick traps and a sweetheart neck line. The top was covered in in black and silver sparkles. It was so beautiful but what was it for? I then noticed a small blue post it note next to the dress. "Ellie, Please wear this to the beach tonight at 8. Luke will bring you there. Love you. ~Beau " I smiled but I was still really confused. Why would I wear this to the beach and why would Luke bring me instead of Beau bringing me? I pushed my thoughts out of mind and slid into the dress. I absolutely loved it. Not to brag, but it looked really good on me. I curled my hair slightly and braided some of my hair to the side. I added some dark eyeliner and some gold eyeshadow. I put in my black bow earrings and looked at my self in the full body mirror again. Shoes! I needed shoes! I opened my closet and looked at all my shoes. I finally saw them. My champagne colored high heels which were covered in rhinestones.I slid my tiny feet into them. I took one last look in the mirror before I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs, carefully so that I wouldn't fall, and opened the door. Luke stood there and smiled. "Wow El, you look great!" he said as he walked inside. "Thanks." I said with a smile. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed my small clutch before following Luke outside to my car. Luke hopped into the driver's seat while I slid into the passenger seat.   Luke started the car and we began driving to the beach.

We got to the beach really quickly. When Luke pulled into the empty parking lot, I jumped out of the car and thanked him. He nodded and smiled before pulling away. I then turned towards the beach. I didn't see anything. I looked down at my feet and saw rose pedals scattered along the boardwalk. They seemed to be leaving a trail. I smiled and followed them.

As I followed the pedals down the narrow boardwalk, I saw what looked like a small hut covered in lights further down the beach. I began to walk faster, my sparkly heels clicking on the wood. 

I soon walked up into the hut. It was covered in lights and roses. A small table was in the center of the hut but it was set for three seats. I became slightly confused. I then looked over and saw Beau standing there, wearing a suit. He looked really good. "You looked beautiful" Beau said and stepped towards me. I blushed and looked at the ground. Beau lifted my face and looked me in the eyes. He then gave me a soft, quick kiss on the lips. I smiled as he took a small step back. "Belle come here!" Beau called as the small girl came running towards me and wrapped her small arms around my legs. She had on the pink flower dress that Luke had bought for her. "Hi Belles." I said and lifted her up in my arms. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and set her back down on the ground. Belle was smiling hugely. Her eyes were wide and she was jumping up and down. What was going on here? I looked at Beau who was playing with something in his pocket and had a nervous expression on his face. "Beau, is everything ok?" I asked. He smiled. "Yeah everything is fine." He said.  "Listen El, I need to ask you something." My face dropped and I became concerned. "Ever since I first saw you at the mall the first day, I knew I loved you. Then I was so stupid and left you.... and Belle. That was the biggest mistake of my life. I never should have done that. But now that I've been spending the past few days with you, I've realized something. Something that I've always known." Beau paused and took a small velvet box out of his pocket. "I love you. I want you to be mine and only mine. I was you me and Belle to live a happy beautiful life together." Tears began to fall from my cheeks as Beau opened the small box to expose a beautiful diamond ring inside. Beau took a deep breathe before saying four little words. "Will you marry me?"

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Heyyyyy everyone! Guess what! This is the end of the story! :( I bet no one was expecting that hahaha ok so I'm gonna start working on the sequel for this story and I'll post the first chapter on her also so that you guys can get a sneak peek. But it might be a little while before that happens. Oh and also if you have an suggestions on what should happen in the sequel please inbox me and I will most likely take your suggestions and give you full creedit. And thank you to everyone for almost 2,000 readers! That's a huge accomplishment for me and I'm so happy! Thank you so much for all the comments and everything! You guys are the best!!! Hope you enjoyed reading this :) ~Kayla