Chapter 27

*Ellie's POV*

"Here's your breakfast baby." I said giving Belle her bowl of cereal. She smiled and began eating. Lauren then walked into the kitchen. "Hey El, don't you have to get ready for work?" I looked at the clock. It was 8am now. I couldn't tell Lauren that I actually had work at 4pm at the strip club. "Oh yeah but I'm going in at 10 today." I said to her. I hated lying. "Oh ok!" Lauren said with a smile. I felt so guilty. "Hey Belles? Do you wanna go to the park with me and uncle Jai today?" Lauren asked Belle. Belle nodded, her green eyes being covered by her dark brown hair. I laughed a little. "Come on. Let's get dressed so you can go." I said, taking my small child by the hand and walking with her upstairs. We walked into her room and she ran over to her small table and chair set. I walked over to her closet and took out a pair pink shorts and a light blue shirt which had pink flowers on it to match her shorts. I turned around and saw Belle drawing a picture at her table. I looked over her shoulder and saw that she was drawing a picture of a family. There was a mom, a dad, and a daughter. "what are drawing, sweetie?" I asked while i sat down on her bed with her clothes in my arms. "Look mommy!" she said jumping up from the small chair that she sat in and walked over towards me with the picture in her hand. "I drew a family! This is me, and that's you!" she said pointing to the picture. She then stopped smiling and looked down at the ground. "Mommy? Where's daddy?" she asked. I frowned. I never wanted this day to come. My stomach began to hurt as I thought of the answer. "I don't know, honey." I said and I gently touched her cheek. That was the truth. I honestly didn't know where Beau was or what he was doing. I haven't talked to him in three years and the last time I saw him was when he was with Aly. I sighed and snapped out of my thoughts. I looked at Belle, who's smile and energy had disappeared. I lifted her head so that she was no longer looking at me. "Ready to go to the park with Unlce Jai and Aunt Lauren?" She looked up at me with her adorable little smile. I quickly got her dresses and pulled her back into two french braids. I went back into her closet and helped her put on her tiny gray converse. We went back down stairs together and went into the kitchen where Lauren and Bryanna sat discussing something. Lauren was dressed in denim shorts and an orange and light blue striped sweater. She also had on gray converse, like Belle. "Hey look Aunt Lauren! We're matching!" she said pointing to her sneakers. We all laughed. "Yes we are!" Lauren said. Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Lauren said jumping from her seat and running towards the door. I heard her open the door before hearing Jai's voice. "UNCLE JAI!!!!" Belle shouted before running out of the kitchen and into her uncles arms. I smiled at her excitement. "Hey Beautiful!" Jai said as he picked Belle up and spun her around. "How are you?" he said while putting her back on the ground. "I'm good!" Belle said with a smile, not letting go of her uncles hand. "Ready for the park?" Jai asked looking down at her. She nodded, almost causing her braid to fall out. "Then let's go!" Jai said before picking Belle up and tossing her over his shoulder. She yelled and laughed as Jai waved goodbye and carried her out of the house. Lauren grabbed her phone and turned to me. "Thank you." I said to her. She smiled and nodded before walking out the door.

As soon as the door shut behind her, I ran upstairs to my room. And changed into my new 'uniform', which was just bra and underwear with a skimpy skirt. I put on a pair on black sweatpants and and a pink shirt on over it before putting on my combat boots and walking downstairs. I looked at the clock and it read 2:30pm. I still had sometime. I looked around the living and kitchen to make sure no one was there, before I lugged my phone into the speakers that rested on the counter. I scrolled through my songs until I found it. I turned the volume all the way up. "Forget the World" by Faydee blasted through the speakers. I danced around the kitchen and began to forget all of my worries. I continued dancing like an idiot until I hear the front door close. I turned around to see Luke and Lex standing there laughing. I quickly turned my music off as my face turned beat red. "Nice dance moves." Luke said. "Shut up!" I said punching his arm. He laughed. "Hey aren't you supposed to me at work?" Lex asked. I looked at the clock. It was 3pm. My new job didn't start till 4 but I couldn't Lex and Luke know about that. "Oh, umm yeah. I came home early today, but I actually need to go to the store. Want anything?" I said changing the subject. "No we're good." Lex said. I nodded and ran upstairs. I grabbed my big bag which held my skimpy skirt, stripper heels, and my phone. I then raced back downstairs and out the front door to my new job.

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!!! How is everyone?! Ok well I don't like this chapter but I promise it's gonna get much better and not be so dragged out. The only reason why I'm trying to drag it out is because I think it might have to end soon. :( But if anyone has any ideas for a sequel, I would love to hear any suggestions and you would be given full credit. Ok well anyway, hope your enjoying and keep reading! ~Kayla      btw I got power back!!! I'm soo happy haha ok just had to share my excitement :)