Chapter 26

*Ellie's POV*

"Ellie I love you" Beau said. I looked at the ground and blushed. We were standing on a beautiful beach as the sun was setting. I then looked up into his electric green eyes. "I..I love you, too." I whispered. Beau smiled and brought his perfect lips to mine. The kiss deepened and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms tighten around my waist. We continued kissing until someone called me. "Mommy!" I separated from the kiss and turned around. Belle was running towards me through the sand on the beach. What was she doing here? I crouched down so that I was at her height. She opened her arms for a hug. I hugged her back. She then separated from the hug and looked up at Beau. "Mommy, who's this?" she asked pointing to him. Beau just stood there and looked out at the water, not saying anything. I didn't know what to say. I stood from my crouching position on the sand. I didn't know what to tell Belle, so I turned to Beau for guidance. "Beau?" he didn't say anything and just looked out at the water. "Umm Beau?" I touched his shoulder. The imagine of Beau blew away in the cool wind. Tears formed in my eyes. What was going on? Beau was here one minute and gone with the wind the next. "Mommy, who was that?" Belle asked me again. I looked at her as tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn't find the words. I buried my face in my hands and cried hard. A strong sea wind came and when I looked up Belle was gone too. I looked around at the dark,empty beach. "Belle! Belle! BELLE!!!" I frantically stood from the ground and began running down the beach. "BELLE!" I continued to call. "BELLE!" I yelled louder. "Mommy!" I heard. I looked around but she wasn't there. "BELLE?! Where are you?" "Mommy!" I continued to her her small voice. I kept running down the beach looking for her but she wasn't there. I could only here her voice calling me. I finally stopped running to catch my breathe. I sat on the wet sand by the water and cried again. I lost the love of my life and now my daughter. When did my life become so terrible. I cried for a while until I felt cold water splash on my face.

I sat up on my bed from the ice cold water that had just hit my face. "What the hell?!" I yelled as I wiped my face with a pillow. I looked up and saw Lauren and Bryanna standing at the end of my bed with an empty water bottle in there hands. "Why the fuck did you wake me up?" I asked. They had a guilty look in there eyes. "Sorry, but you were crying in your sleep and when we tried to wake you up, you just called for  Belle." Lauren said. "Belle even tried to wake you up." Bryanna added. My eyes grew wide. "Oh my god, Belle!" I jumped out of bed and down the hall to my daughters room. I ran into the bright pink room and saw Belle playing with her dolls. "Belle!" I cheered as I grabbed her into a hug. "Morning mommy!" she said with a smile as she hugged me back. "I love you so much, Belle." I said, my eyes forming tears. "I wove you too, mommy." she said.

I didn't loose Belle. It was all a dream. I didn't loose her. I didn't loose Belle, my beautiful, wonderful, perfect daughter but I did loose Beau and I probably would never be able to get him back.