Chapter 34

*Beau's POV*

She was mine again. Ellie was mine and only mine. I held her tightly in my arms as we cuddled on the couch. I was so happy to have her back. She shifted in my arms a little and then looked up at me. "I can't leave Belle with Lex and Luke all day. They had something special planned, so do you want to come back to the apartment with me and we can tell...." Ellie paused for a second before continuing. "...we can tell her that you're her dad." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Are you serious, El?" A small smile began to form on my face. Ellie nodded yes. "Yes of course!" I cheered and jumped out of my seat. Ellie chuckled a little but then stopped and turned to me with a straight face. "But you need to promise me something Beau." I sat back next to her. I was now suddenly worried with what she was about to tell me. "You need to promise me that you will never leave Belle and I. You can't do that to us again." Her eyes became glassy from tears forming in them. I took Ellie's cold hands into mine and looked into her eyes. "Ellie, I love you. I love you more than anything in this world and I know that I will love Belle just as much. Leaving you and Belle was the biggest mistake I have ever made and I promise, I am never going to leave you and Belle again. I promise." I looked into her chocolate eyes the whole time and saw tears begin to run down her cheeks again. "I love you Beau." she said before quickly pressing her lips into mine.

*Ellie's POV*

I separated our lips and smiled at Beau who smiled back. "Can you go get ready so that we can leave soon?" I asked giving a slight smirk. Beau laughed. "Alright alright. I'm going." he said while walking up the stairs. 

A few minutes later, he came down and we walked back to the apartment. I put the key into the lock of the front door and swung it open. "Mommy!" Belle came running into my arms. "Hey baby. How are you?" I asked while giving her a kiss on the cheek and picking her up off the ground. "I'm good." she said. "Hey it's my friend Beau!" she said excitedly and pointed to him. "Hi Belle!" he said and tickled her. She giggled and squirmed in my arms. I placed Belle back on the floor and then turned to Luke and Lex who were snuggled up together on the couch. "Thanks guys. You can leave now if you want." I said to them. "No problem El. And thank you." Luke said and they both stood up. They said good bye and walked out the door. I walked back into the living room and saw Beau and Belle playing with her dolls. I smiled. Beau used the blonde doll and talking in a high girly voice. He tried changing the dolls outfit but Belle wouldn't let him cause then she would be cold. Beau continued to try and change the outfit causing Belle to get a little angry cause she wasn't getting what she wanted. I rolled my eyes and giggled. She was just like her father, so stubborn. "Beau," I said and both him and Belle turned there attention towards me. "Are we going to you know who, you know what?" I asked using code. Beau smiled and stood up from the floor. "Yes." he then picked Belle up and held her in his arms. The three of us sat down on the couch with Belle in the middle. "Am I in trouble?" Belle asked with a sad look on her face. I smiled. "No sweetie. We..We have something happy to tell you." I looked over at Beau who smiled widely. "Well, you know how Beau is your new friend?" I asked. Belle nodded. "He's more than just your friend....He's your daddy."

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Heeeyyyyy!!! So I'm sorry that this is kind of a short chapter but I was told that if I update someone would give me cookies and I like cookies hahaha. I know this isn't my best chapter either but I think it's cute. Anyway, tell me what you think. Like, comment, share, fan! Love you all and you're sooo amazing! ~Kayla :)