Chapter 14

*Bryanna's POV*

"What?" I asked in shock as I looked at my friend. "Bry! My water just broke!" she repeated. I didn't know what to do. "LEX!" Ellie called. "What's up?" she asked while entering the room. "Ellie's water just broke." I said. "What do we do?" Lex asked. The two of us were in a panic but El,surprisingly, stayed calm. "Lex, help me out to the car. Bry, go upstairs and grab my pink duffel bag." she said calmly. Lex took her arm as they carefully walked outside. I ran upstairs as fast as I could and raced into Ellie's room. I scanned her room until I found the pink duffel that rested on the desk chair. I quickly grabbed it and ran downstairs.

I ran into the driver's seat of the car. Lex sat in the back and comforted El. I shoved the key into the ignition and began driving like a crazy person. "Bry, we don't want to get into an accident. Please drive slower." Ellie said in between deep breathes. I sighed and slowed down a bit, but not much. "Lex, call James, Skip, Luke, Jai, Lauren, call everyone and tell them that we're going to the hospital." I told Lex as I swerved in and out of traffic. Lex took out her phone and began dialing away. I heard her talking on the phone. "Elli's going into labor. Meet us at the hospital." I heard her say 3 different times. I looked over at Ellie, who looked like she was in a lot of pain. "Don't worry, El. We're almost there." I said to her as I flew through a red light. Ellie tried to give me a smile. 

I pulled into the hospital parking lot and jumped out of the car. Lex and I helped El out of the back seat and into the hospital. "She's going into labor."I said to a lady at the front desk. She nodded and stood from her seat behind the desk. A nurse came over with a wheel chair. We help Ellie sit down as she continued taking deep breathes. The lady wheeled Ellie away and we followed behind her. 

*Lauren's POV*

"She's what? Oh my god! Ok, we'll be there as soon as possible." I said hanging up the phone with Lex. "Is everything ok?" Jai asked me. "Ellie's going into labor." I said standing from my chair and running towards the door. Jai and I were at breakfast but it had to be cut short. He left the money on the table and quickly ran out behind me. I jumped into the passenger seat and Jai hopped into the drivers seat. He immediately took off driving.

*Skip's POV*

Luke and I were on our way to the girl's apartment. Luke's phone began ringing and I looked over his shoulder  and read the caller id, Lex. "Hey babe." he said when he picked up the phone. "What? Right now?" he said in a slight panic into the phone. "Ok. We're on our way." he said. He hung up the phone and turned to me. "Ellie's going into labor." he told and we began running in the direction of the hospital.