Chapter 21

*Ellie's POV*

I couldn't stop my tears anymore. My face became soaked and my face turned beat red. Lauren returned back to car and I quickly tried to wet my tears away. "What's wrong?" She asked when she sat in the passenger seat.  "Nothing." I said starting the car. Lauren grabbed my arm and stopped me from driving. "No El. What's wrong." Fresh tears sprang up in my eyes. "I..I.. love him." I said in between my sobs. "Who?" Lauren asked. She was so stupid sometimes. "Who do you think? Beau! The father of my child!" I said still crying. I buried my head in her shoulder and continued to cry. "It's gonna be ok El. If you really love him then let him back in." she said but I knew I couldn't.

Lauren and I switched places in the car cause I was in no condition to drive.I went into the store and I completely forgot what I needed to buy. Lauren and I walked around the store for an hour, just trying to remember what I needed. The thought of Beau kept blocking all my other thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking about him. "Diapers. I need diapers for Belle." I said the thought suddenly coming to me. Lauren and I picked up the diapers and we went home, since that was the only thing I could remember I needed.

Lauren and I walked into the apartment to see Bryanna and Skip sitting on the couch with Belle in Skip's arms. It looked like the perfect family picture. "Oh my god! Awww! Don't move!" Lauren said running in front of them with her phone. She quickly took a picture of them and then smiled at her phone screen, looking satisfied at how the picture came out. I walked in and gave a half hearted smile. "Was she good?" I asked taking Belle out of Skip's arms. "She was an angel, like always." Bry said standing. "Good." I said looking at the sleeping baby in my arms. "I'm gonna bring her upstairs." I said and walked her into her crib. I laid her gently down and placed a small blanket on top of her. I stood above her, looking at my beautiful child. Tears formed in my eyes. "You look just like your daddy." I said. I gently kissed the top of her head and flopped down onto my bed,crying. My heart wasn't broken but it had been ripped out of my heart and crushed into the ground.