Chapter 35

*Ellie's POV*

I looked down at Belle's face. Her bright smile, which she usually wore, was replaced with a confused expression. "He's my daddy?" she asked pointing to Beau. I nodded. I was so nervous at how she was going to react. Bealle sat there quiet for a minute before she jumped up on the couch and tackled Beau in a hug. "Daddy!" she cheered as she hugged him. Beau and I laughed. Belle then got off of Beau and got really serious. "Are you going to leave again?" she asked and looked up at Beau with her big green eyes. Beau looked at me and I shrugged. "I'm never going to leave you Belle." he said before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

My life was finally coming together. I had a beautiful family and wonderful friends. Nothing could be better.

FEW DAYS LATER

*Bryanna's POV*

I sat in my room and cried for the past few days. I didn't eat anything, which I never did anyway but I didn't even get up out of bed. Ellie came in a checked on me a few times a day to make sure that I was still breathing but I barely was. My heart was broken.

I laid in my bed and thought about Skip until my thoughts were interrupted my thoughts. "Hey Bry." Ellie said as she opened my bedroom door. I didn't say anything. "How are you feeling?" She asked. I still didn't answer. I felt her sit down at the end of my bed. "I..ummm..have something to tell you about... Skip." she said softly. I got chills when she said his name. I turned towards her. "Please don't tell me. I don't want to know." I said, my voice sounding weak and tired. "No, Bry listen." she began to say but I cut her off. "Ellie, please don't talk about him. I don't want to hear about his new life without me. He saw me when I was at my weakest point. He left and I haven't spoken to him in days." I said, anger forming with every word I said. Ellie frowned at me. "I understand what you're going through. I've been there many times before, but trust me you can't just lay here for the rest of your life. " she spoke carefully. I frowned. I hated to admit it, but she was right. I couldn't lay here felling sorry for myself. Although I really wanted to, I knew I couldn't. "Get up and get dressed. Put on something nice. We're going out." Ellie said quickly before she ran out of my room, closing the door behind her. I sighed and rolled out of my bed. I slowly walked to my closet. I opened the doors wide and just stared at my shelves of clothing. I finally pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a cream and gold crop tank top. I then slipped on my light blue blazer and my black studded combat boots. I straightened my hair and left it down. I brushed some foundation on my face to hide the tear stains and did dark eye make up. I globbed on some mascara and added some light pink lip gloss. I grabbed my gold purse and walked down stairs. When I went into the living room, I saw Belle and beau playing. Ellie then walked into the room. I was confused as to where we were going because Ellie told me to wear something nice but she was casually dressed. She had on a pair of denim shorts with an irregular shoulder sweater. "Bry, You look amazing!" she cheered while sliding on her converse. "Thanks!" I said with a smile. "But El, can you please tell me where we're going?" I asked. Ellie looked at me and gave me a smile. "You'll see." she said before grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! Ok so I'm really sorry about not updating sooner but I've had a lot of homework the past few days and I've had no time to write. I started writing this chapter a few days ago and only found time to finish it now. So again, I'm really sorry. But in other news, I'm sad to say that there are only going to be a few chapters left of this story :( But let's not focus on that right now. How did everyone like this chapter? Leave comments, like vote, fan, share! I love you all and thank you sooo much!! ~Kayla :)