Chapter 5

*Beau's POV*

I rolled over again and looked at her. Her beautiful face framed by her golden hair. Her chocolate brown eyes hidden by her closed eyelids. A slight smiled on her face. She was so beautiful and I was honestly in love with Ellison Jones.

I slowly got of my bed, careful not to wake her, and got dressed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Even though it was 3 in the afternoon, I decided to make Ellie breakfast. I took a few eggs out of the fridge and cracked them into a pan that was heating on the stove. Jai then walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. "So what were you and El doing before?" he said with a knowing smile. I rolled my eyes. "That's none of your business." I said facing him. He smiled wider. "you guys did it, didn't you?" I didn't say anything and turned back to the eggs. "Oh my god! You guys did it! LUKE! EL AND BEAU DID IT!" he yelled. I turned around and punched him in the arm. "Shut the fuck up! She's upstairs sleeping!" I said to him in a whisper yell. Jai stopped yelling. "sorry bro." he said. We were both silent for a few minutes. "You really like her huh?" he finally spoke up. "No. I don't like her." I said to Jai. His eyes grew wide. "I love her." I said to him. "Aww that's cute." Jai said with a mocking tone. I sighed and began cooking again.

"So what's up with you and Lauren?" I asked him while I began to cook bacon in a pan. Jai shrugged. "I don't know. I really like her. She's cool and funny and really pretty but I don't think she likes me." he said looking at the ground. "Are you kidding me? She definitely likes you. She stares at you whenever she sees you. You should ask her out." I said to him while flipping the bacon over. Jai shook his head. "Yeah. Maybe I will. But-but what if she says no?" "She's not gonna say no. Trust me." Jai nodded. "I'm gonna call her right now." he said while jumping off the counter and walking out of the kitchen with his phone in his hand. "good luck bro!" I called to him as he left the room. 

*Jai's POV*

I scrolled through my contacts until I saw her name. I took a deep breathe and pressed her name. I was so nervous. I've never felt like this about a girl before and I wouldn't be able to take it if she said no. The rang a couple times and I felt like I was going to pass out. Finally, I heard her voice. "Hello?" she said. "Hey Lauren. It's Jai" I said nervously into the phone. "Oh hey!" She said. I smiled slightly and then got an idea. "Can you meet me in front of the mall in 10 minutes?" I asked her, a huge smile growing on my face. "Umm yeah sure." she said. "Ok. See you then!" I said before hanging up. I grabbed my sweatshirt and beanie and ran out the door and down to the mall.