Chapter 32

*Skip's POV*

Bryanna had been gone for a long time and so had Ellison. Lauren and Lex began to clear off the table so I also excused myself to check on the two of them. I walked towards the bathroom. I turned and saw Bryanna on the floor, in front of the toilet, throwing up. I stood in shock, in front of the door way. "What's going on?" I said, looking down at her. I couldn't believe what she was doing to herself. Why was she doing this? Bryanna looked up at me with tears forming in her eyes. "Why?" I asked with disappointment. "Skip please just..." Bryanna began to say but I cut her off.  "No Bryanna. I can't believe you're doing this to yourself." I said before turning around and swiftly walking out the door. "Skip please listen to me!" she yelled but I ignored her and walked straight out the door. I couldn't believe what I witnessed. Why was she doing this? It wasn't healthy for her. It made me so mad to see her like that. I...I loved her.

*Bryanna's POV*

Why was this happening to me? I've been hiding this from him for so long, why did he have to find out especially this way. Tears spilled over my eyes and and I couldn't stop crying. I tried to run after him but I was weak from vomiting and I fell back to the floor. Ellie jumped up and began to chase after him. I held my head in my hands and continued to cry. Ellie them came back into the room. "He's gone." she said and crouched down next to me. I looked up at her. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He left. He's not here any more. I don't know where he went." she said in a low voice." I leaned on Ellie's shoulder and began to cry again. I wanted Skip. I needed Skip. I loved Skip!

*Ellie's POV*

I helped Bry off the ground helped her up stairs to her room. She crawled into her bed and continued to cry. I felt terrible. I understood how she was feeling but I really didn't know how to help her. "Just give him time Bry. Everything will be ok." I said to her closing her bed room door. I went back down stairs and found Luke sitting on the couch with Belle watching some little kid show and Lex sitting across from them reading a book. I smiled and plopped down on the couch next to Belle. "Hi mommy!" she said. "Hey Belles!" I said back and she crawled onto my lap. "Guess what mommy! I made a new friend!" she cheered. "Oh you did? Who is it?" I asked. "His name is Beau!" she said. My face fell a little. Beau and Belle met? When was this? I looked over and Luke. "She woke up last night when Beau brought you home." he explained. I smiled. "He's a good friend." I said to Belle before picking her up and placing her on Luke's lap. "I need to do something. Can you watch her for a little while?" I said to Luke. He nodded. "Of course." he said. "Please take care of Bry." I said turning to Lex. She nodded. I kissed Belle on the top of her head before grabbing my phone and purse and heading out the door, to Beau's house.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Heeeyyy! Alright so I wasn't gonna update until later on this weekend but there's this bitch named Lauren and it's her birthday tomorrow so I thought I'd update for her. You're welcome @laurenxx944 happy early birthday! :) ~Kayla