Chapter 31

*Ellie's POV*

I woke up the next morning tired and exhausted. I crawled out of bed and slowly walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and was horrified with the way I looked. My face was bright red and stained with tears from me crying all night. I had black bags under my eyes and some smudged make up. I splashed my face with cold water and washed all my worries away. I've decided that after a long night of crying, I was going to try and forget everything. After I washed my face off, I went back into my room to get dressed. I slid into a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a white tank top that had teal trim, along with my white lace TOMS. I then french braided the top of my hair before pulling the rest back into a pony tail. I applied light make up and skipped down stairs.

  The smell of pancakes and bacon filled the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone there. Luke was making pancakes on the stove while Lex was helping out and making the bacon. Lauren and Jai were setting the dining room table and Bryanna and Skip were sitting at the kitchen counter discussing something. Belle was even awake, dressed, and sitting at the table playing with her dolls. "Mommy!" she cheered and smiled. "Hey baby" I said and walked towards her. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned there attention towards me, worried expressions covered there faces. I gave Belle a kiss on the top of her head before turning around to face everyone. "Please stop looking at me like that." I said. They continued to look at me. "Guys, I'm alright. I really am. I decided that I'm just gonna let it go. It's something that happened and I can't change it." I said. There worried expressions turned to smiles. "I'm proud of you, El." Lauren said before her and Jai returned to setting the table. "Does anyone need any help?" I asked with a smile. They all shook there heads. "Nope. Just sit down and relax." Luke told me while he stacked pancakes on a plate. I shrugged and sat in the seat next to Belle. We played dolls for a while until Luke and Lex placed a huge plate of pancakes in the middle of the table along with a plate of bacon and a bowl of fruit. Everyone sat around the table and we all began eating. I looked over at Belle who was covered in maple syrup. I couldn't help but laugh. I then looked over at Bryanna. She was...eating? I realized that the only reason why she was eating was because no one, except for me, knew that she hadn't been eating. I frowned slightly thinking about what she was doing to herself.

We all finished eating and just sat around the table talking. We all laughed and had fun. "Excuse me for a minute." Bryanna said getting up from her seat and running down the hallway. I knew where she went to go do. "Excuse me as well." I said. I walked down the hall and stopped in front of the bathroom door. "Bry, open the door!" I whispered yelled. The door slowly crept open. My heart sank when I saw Bryanna sitting on the bathroom floor, throwing up into the toilet. "Why are you doing this to yourself, Bry?" I asked sitting down next to her. She didn't answer but continued to vomit. "What's going on?" Skip asked as he then came into the door way. Bryanna and I both looked up. Skip's face showed anger and disappointment. "Why?" he asked Bry. "Skip, please just..." "No Bryanna. I can't believe you're doing this to yourself." he said before turning away. "Skip please listen to me!" Bryanna began to cry and tried to stand from the ground but fell back onto the cold tile floor. I jumped up and ran after Skip but it was too late, he was already gone.

*************************************************************************************************************

I have discovered how to make this story longer! Since I cannot think of a sequel idea yet I decided that I am going to go a little more into Skip and Bryanna's relationship.  So anyone, what do you think? Please remember to comment, vote, like, share, fan. And thank you to those who do leave comments. It really does mean soooo much to me! Stay amazing and happy reading! :) ~Kayla