Chapter 36

*Bryanna's POV*

I followed Ellie down a maze of streets. "Ellie! Where are we going?!" I called from slightly behind her. "Where almost there, Bry!" she said and began to walk faster. I ran a little to catch up with her. A small park then came into view. It was the same park that Skip and I talked. Memories of us came flooding into my mind. As we walked closer, I noticed someone sitting on a bench. It was Skip. I didn't want to see him yet. I began to walk slower but Ellie grabbed me and pulled me towards the bench. Skip stood up when he saw us. I big smile formed on his face. "Hi." he said quietly. "Hey" I said back in almost a whisper. skip took a step towards me and pulled me into a tight hug. I could barely breathe, but  it was ok because I missed being wrapped in his arms. His strong arms that kept me safe and warm from the world around me. The hug seemed to last forever and I didn't want it to end but Skip separated from the hug. I looked at Skip and smiled. He smiled back but then the smile faded. "I've missed you, Bry." He said in a low voice. "I've missed you too." I said taking a step towards him. He sighed. "But I don't like what you're doing to yourself...." he said as tears began to spring up in his eyes. "Skip, it's not your fault. It's mine. This is how I've chosen to live and...." I stopped talking. My words were interrupted by Skips lips on mine. I missed this even though it's only been a few days. Skip pulled back and held me at arms length. "I want to help you, Bry. I will do anything to help you. I love you and I don't want anything to  happen to you." he said softly. Tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn't say any words. All I could do is nod. Skip grabbed me into another tight hug.

*Skip's POV*

There she was, standing right in front of me, looking so beautiful. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her. I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and in front of her and Ellie. "Hi." I said quietly. "Hey." she said back. I took a step closer to her and grabbed Bryanna into a tight hug. Ellie stood behind her and gave a small wave before jogging away. I wrapped my arms tighter around Bry. She felt a lot skinnier. I could feel her hip bones. I pulled away from the hug and saw her smiling face. I returned the smile before it faded. "I've missed you, Bry." I said, barely able to speak. "I've missed you too." she said while taking a few steps closer to me. I sighed. "But I don't like what you're doing to yourself..." I stopped  talking. Tears formed in my eyes and I didn't trust my voice. "Skip, it's not your fault. It's mine. This is how I've chosen to live and...." I watched her lips as she spoke. I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed my lips onto hers. Her warm lips pushed back against mine. I pulled away from the kiss and held Bryanna at arms length. "I want to help you, Bry. I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you." I said to her. She didn't say anything. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks. I pulled her close to me and grabbed her into another tight hug.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry that this is such a crap chapter. I just kind of needed a filler. Ok so guess what! I have a sequel idea!!! but idk if it like it yet haha soo yeah there is only gonna be like two or three more chapters of this left before the sequel but I dont have a name or anything yet and it's only an idea sooo be on the look out for updates on that. Anyway Happy reading :) ~Kayla