Chapter 17

*Beau's POV*

"Beau. Beau wake up." I heard her sweet voice calling my name. "Beau wake up." I slowly opened my eyes, expecting to Ellie but instead I woke to see Aly standing over me. I looked around and realized that I was outside. I then remembered the phone call with Jai from yesterday and my mental break down. I sat up and Aly sat a little too close to me. I kind of pushed her off me but she just latched onto my arm and moved closer. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with her clinging to me. She then started talking about something but I wasn't even listening. I blocked out her voice and began thinking about Ellie. I missed her. I missed her perfect face and her golden blonde hair. I missed her smile. I missed her touch. At that moment I realized that I needed Ellie even more than she needed me. I jumped off of the stairs that Aly and I were sitting on and I began running down the street. "Beau! Where the hell are you going?!" I heard Aly's squeaky voice calling after me. I slowed my running and looked back at her. "I don't love you Aly! I LOVE ELLISON JONES!!!" I yelled and continued running. 

I ran all the way to the hospital. It didn't occur to me where I was going until I got there. I ran to the front desk and asked them where Ellie was staying. They told me the way and I quickly ran her room. I saw Jai and Luke sitting outside her room door and they looked up at me with wide eyes. I just ignored them though and ran into the room. "Ellie!" I yelled as I ran in but she was sleeping. I collapsed on the floor and tried to catch my breathe. "Um Beau...what are you doing?" Lauren asked me while helping me on my feet. "I came to see my baby." I said between breathes. "Oh so now you want to see her?" I turned around and saw Ellie was now wake. "Ellie!" I said and ran over next to her bed. Her face was emotionless. "Ellie. I came to see our baby. I was thinking about everything, a lot and she needs a father. She needs me in her life." I said touching Ellie's hand but she quickly pulled them away. "No she doesn't, Beau. I needed you. I needed you to be there for me during the pregnancy." She said and then took a deep breathe. "I loved you Beau, but the fact that you left us..." she stopped. Loved? She said loved? As in past tense? Meaning no longer? Tears sprung in my eyes. I noticed a few tears rolled down her cheeks. "I think you should go Beau." she said quietly. I stood up straight. "No Ellie. I'm not leaving. I love you and I love Belle. I'm not leaving." "BEAU!" Ellie's voice grew louder and she cried hard. "Don't you get it? You left us! How do I know you're not gonna do that to us again?!" I stood there tears falling freely. "I don't want to feel that way ever again. I don't want to be abandoned again and I don't want Belle to wake up one day and say "where's daddy?" No. I'm not gonna let that happen Beau." Her words cut right threw me. "Please leave Beau." she said. There was nothing left for me to say. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked to the door. Jai and Luke stood in front of me when I opened it but I pushed them out of my way and rushed out of the hospital as fresh tears fell.