Chapter 24

*Beau's POV*

I looked over at Luke who was texting on his phone. "Who are you texting?" I asked him, trying to grab his phone. He quickly jerked his arm away. "No one." he said. I reached for the phone again but Luke jumped away. "Why are you being so secretive? Just tell me!"  I said moving towards. "I'm texting Lex." he said but I could tell he was lying. "No you're no. Why won't you tell me!?" "I'm texting Ellie!" he yelled, angry that I kept pushing for him to answer. My heart sank. I fell onto the couch. "oh." I said. Luke sat down next to me. "I didn't want to tell you cause I knew this is how you would react." he said to me. I jumped up. "What are you talking about? I'm fine." I said defensively. Luke gave me on of those you're-not-alright looks. I sighed. "I'm not fine. I'm heart broken." I said sinking into the couch. "I know you are." Luke said in a soft voice. "Why were you texting her?" I asked. "Lex and I were watching after Belle today. We went to the store and I bought Belle a new dress. Ellie was just thanking me." he said. I smiled a little. "How is Belle?" I asked. I haven't seen Belle at all since she was born. I've only seen her in pictures. "She's perfect. She's just an adorable three year old who wants to play at the park and have tea parties with her dolls" Luke told me. My smile grew wider but my eyes began to fill with tears. I can't believe Ellie hasn't let me see her. I can't believe that I haven't even made an effort to see my own daughter. Luke put a hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me and to be honest, it was working. I continued to cry until the front door swung open. I looked up and saw Aly standing there. Ugh she was the last person I wanted to see right now. Yes, after three years we were still together but I didn't like her at all. "Hey babe, what's wrong?" she asked as she walked into the house with her short shorts on and a see through tank top. I wiped my eyes. "Nothing, Aly. Now's not a good time so if you could leave that would be great." Luke said for me a sassy tone. Aly put her hands on her hips. "Excuse me? I'm his girlfriend and I'm aloud to be here." she said back to him. I stood from the couch. My face was red and puffy from crying. "Aly, you're not my girlfriend anymore. I'm breaking up with you. Now please get out of my house." I said to her. Her eyes grew wide. "What are you talking about baby? I love you and you love me. Why would we breakup?" She threw her arms around my waist. I pushed her off me. "I don't love you Aly. We're over. Now get out!" my voice grew louder. I saw her eyes begin water but I honestly didn't care. She turned on her heels and walked out of our house. I sat back down on the couch and continued to cry.

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! New cover!!! What does everyone think of it? The girl in the cover is supposed to be Belle. I worked hard on it so please comment what you think. Also how is everyone liking the story so far? Leave comments, like, fan, vote, share. Whatever you do I will greatly appreciate. Also I'm not good at spelling or grammar so, I'm sorry for the mistakes. Anyways happy reading! ~Kayla

Btw, I live in New York and we're expecting a hurricane so I might loose power and therefore will not be able to update so it might be a few days until I update again :(