Chapter 7

*Ellie's POV*

I woke up in Beau's bed to the smell of bacon and eggs. I carefully removed the blanket that was laying on top of me and quickly got dressed. I put on Beau's Penola sweatshirt and slowly made my way down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Beau cooking at the stove. His back was facing me and he didn't hear me come in, so I quickly ran up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He laughed and turned around. "Good Morning sleeping beauty." he said, giving me a light kiss on the lips. I don't know why but I blushed a little. "Good morning." I said return. I let go of his hips and sat on the counter next to him. "So what'cha makin?" I asked him while swinging my feet back and forth. "Bacon and eggs." Beau said, smiling at me."Why?" I asked, sneaking a piece of bacon off of the plate beside me. Beau  shrugged. "A boyfriend's not allowed to make breakfast for his girlfriend?" It took a while for his words to process. I'm his girlfriend? He's my boyfriend? I smiled at the thought. But he had never officially asked me. "You know, you never officially asked me to be your girlfriend." I said taking a small bite of the bacon. Beau took his attention away from the bacon and eggs and turned to me. He got down on one knee and smiled. "Ellison Jones, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I laughed and blushed a little. "Yes!" I said and jumped off the counter, kissing him on the lips. Beau twirled be around and set my feet back down on the ground. My head rested on Beau's chest and my arms wrapped tightly around his waist. His arms were tightly around my body and we looked into each others eyes.  After a few minutes of looking at each other in silence, Beau finally spoke "Come on Ellie, Let's eat."

*Beau's POV*

Ellie and I ate breakfast (technically dinner) in the living room and we just talked. I had never actually told her that the boys and I were apart of the janoskians, so I showed her the videos. She almost choked on her eggs form laughing so hard. Her beautiful smile made me smile too. After we watched some of the videos and finished eating, we cleaned up and Ellie went back upstairs to change. When she came back downstairs, she was wearing a pair of my sweatpants and one of my tank tops. Her hair was tied up into a loose bun. I smiled when I saw her in my clothes. She looked better in them than I did. I couldn't help but stare. "What?" she asked when she saw me. "Nothing." I said still smiling.  Ellie glanced down at her phone and then back up at me. "I'm sorry but I have to go. Bryanna and I agreed to have a movie night today and she's gonna kill me if I'm late." she said in a quiet voice. I pouted a little. I didn't want to leave me alone. I wanted to sit on the couch and snuggle up with her. Ellie saw that I was a little upset and moved closer to me, our faces just inches apart. "I'll come by tomorrow, ok?" she said before brushing her lips on mine. I walked her to the door and watched her as she walked down the street.

A little while later, there was a knock on the door. I was hoping it was Ellie. I stood from my spot on the couch and walked towards the door. I reached for the door knob but was interrupted by Luke running down the stairs, as if the house was on fire. "I GOT IT!" he yelled before running in front of me and opening the door. I was confused until I saw who was on the other side of the door. 

*Luke's POV*

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. "I GOT IT!" I yelled and jumped in front of Beau. I opened the door and saw her smiling face standing in front of me. "Hey Lex!" I said as she walked inside. "Hey!" She said back to me. I had invited her over to hang out cause I had been texting her night night after she left and all day today. She was so cute. She had blonde/pink/red hair that was tucked underneath a gray beanie. Her black combat boots squeaked when she walked from the rain outside. The front door swung open and in walked Jai and Lauren. They were soaking wet. "Hey!" they said as they shut the door behind them. "What the hell happened?" I asked looking at the two of them. Jai pointed to the window. "In case you haven't noticed, it's raining outside." he said. I rolled my eyes. "No shit." I said and then plopped down on the couch, Lex doing the same. She sat really close to me and her warm presence was nice. When Lauren and Jai went upstairs, I put my arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on my chest. We flipped through the tv channels but there was nothing good on. I looked over at Lex who seemed to be in deep thought. "Hey Lex?" I asked to make sure that she was still awake. "Yeah?" she said looking up at me. "want to take selfies?" I asked with a smile. She laughed a little. "Sure" she said and I took out my phone. We took about a hundred different pictures of the two of us. We made ridiculous faces and just messed around. Hanging out with her just felt so right. So natural. Maybe Beau wasn't the only one in love.