Chapter 2

(A/N: Sooo. . . I'm a big fan of Kard so I may or may not have included them in the story as models. . . STAN KARD)

"Have you heard? There's gonna be a new photographer!" One of the female models cheered as Yeonjun and the other models got ready to go home.

"New photographer?" Yeonjun raised his eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, his last name is Choi and his first name is. . . Uh, what was it again?" The model put her index finger to her chin, trying to think.

"Somin, I think you're being more than just too much again."

"No, I'm not Jiwoo!" Somin complained before pouting. "I know I make a lot of stuff up, but this time I'm not!"

For some reason. . . The name Beomgyu popped on inside of Yeonjun's head. . . After all, Beomgyu had always been interested in pictures, cameras, and photography when they were younger. But Yeonjun just shook his head, this 'new' photographer couldn't be him. After all, he had left Korea three years ago.

Jiwoo let out a yawn. "Whatever, new photographer or not, I seriously don't care at all." She started to walk away. "I'm going home."

"See ya." Yeonjun called as he turned to Somin, snapping his fingers before looking at her. "You need a ride?"

Somin gave him a grateful smile, but shook her head. "Not this time, I got a date tonight with one of the models."

"Oh. . . I see." Yeonjun let out a laugh already walking away. "Well, I hope you two have fun then."

Somin nodded but grabbed Yeonjun's hand before he could walk away, her eyes soft. "You should try it sometime you know. . . A little love never hurts."

Yeonjun just let out an amused laugh. "Somin, I'm happy as I am right now." After saying those words, he brushed Somin off and rapidly walked away out of the building and into his car.

As he drove down the street, he let out a sigh, thinking obout what Somin had told him. "A little love never hurts. . ."

Yeonjun hadn't thought about love for a very long time. He hadn't even considered it. . . I mean, he had Soobin and Huening Kai. . . But he was pretty sure that type of love wasn't the one that Somin was referring to. He let out a sigh. . . He's terrible when it comes to that kind of love. Well. . . He used to think that he was good at it. . . Until Beomgyu decided to block him. . .

Yeonjun frowned, feeling pity washing over him. Three years ago he would've cried a river of tears, he would've cried over the person that always made him feel found when he was lost. He would've cried because of the way that he treated Beomgyu those last few weeks, and he would've cried at knowing the fact that Beomgyu didn't want anything to do with him.

But he had already cried all of that out, that river that seemed to be overflowing for so long had dried out, there was nothing he could do now, everything that had happened between them had been lost in the past, and it should stay that way. In the past.

As Yeonjun parked his car and walked toward his luxurious apartment, he noticed that--a few blocks down the street-- He could see a moving truck close by. He raised his brow with guilty delight. Thank God they're moving!

He had to put it with the noise and the stumps of a mindless person walking at three in the morning for too long. He had to admit that he was more than happy to know that there would be some peace and quiet at last. . . Even if it meant for a few months before the next annoying neighbor moved in.

But he shrugged it off and took the elevator, going up to the third floor.

~

As Yeonjun came out of the bathroom after blow drying his hair, he noticed something that had fallen on the floor. As he picked it up, he noticed that it was photograph, the same type that you took with a Polaroid.

He turned the photograph over and his eyes went wide with surprise.

It was a picture that had been taken at least six or seven years ago. . . When he had first met Soobin and Beomgyu. The picture had taken place at their first homecoming dance. He let out a laugh, none of them had asked anyone to be their dates for the night, so they just got ready at Soobin's place and went together while telling people that they were each other's dates.

Even though there were a lot of toxic people around them, all three of them had a blast that night. . . The only reason why Yeonjun was able to remember that dance so well was because it was the first time he had felt a strong romantic attraction towards his best friend. That friend being Beomgyu, who had worn an elegant tuxedo and that lovely curly hair style that Yeonjun loved so much.

Yeonjun let out a sad smile. He missed those times. . . The times of friendship and love and shinny rainbows that filled him with happiness. The times where he could drown his worries and fears while looking into Beomgyu's eyes, and the times where Beomgyu would sneak out just to spend a night with him when he asked him.

Soobin would always try to sneak away too, but he would always get caught by either his mother or his step brother, Seokjin. Him and Beomgyu used to tease him a lot because of it.

Now he wondered. . . Why did those happy times have to end so abruptly? Where did it all go wrong and why? Well. . . Yeonjun knew why, and after three years he still couldn't stop blaming himself for the friendship he had broken and for the person he had hurt. . .

_________________________________________________

Yeonjun is such a sad little bean. . .

Well, here it is! Back at it again with a new chapter UwU I hope the story is filling you all expectations so far :O I have so much planned for this. There's gonna be a lot of impactful moments for the characters and some backstory explaining. . . Even though I kind of want to do a prequel to explain all of that :V (We'll just see)

I luv you all U3U

Like always, if you wanna support the story, please. . . Vote, add the story to your library and comment :D

You're not alone~