Chapter 15

Note: This song is so beautiful and Woosung mixed with Dojoon. . . Ugh, so beautiful! Please, go and stan The Rose. They're so talented and deserve so much more credit :(

Yeonjun squinted his eyes as he gazed at his phone screen. It was about six in the morning when a number that he didn't know popped on the screen. The number had kept calling him multiple times a day, so now the only thing Yeonjun thought was to just block and delete the number overall.

Yeonjun let out a yawn, snuggling deeper into his bedsheets.

Today he had promised himself that he would go back to work and do as many photoshoots as they asked him. But now it hit him hard to wake up at this hour after having three amazing sleep-filled days while healing.

But right as he was going to close his eyes again his alarm went off.

"Oh come on!"

~

Beomgyu let out a sigh walking into the building he worked at as he checked his phone. Three days had gone past and he hadn't heard anything from Yeonjun. He had tried to call the older multiples, but now he couldn't reach him. . . He thought it was because his number had been blocked or something.

Beomgyu pouted as he entered the elevator and pressed the floor that he was going to. Was this how Yeonjun had felt when he had done the same to him? The 23-year old covered his face with hands. He had been such a bad friend to Yeonjun. . .

But instead of being drowned by his guilt and bad thoughts, Beomgyu just shook his head. No, no. You have a second chance now!

As he walked down the hall to Jiwoo and Somin's photo studio, he began to make his next plan. I"ll just try to get off early and see if his car is at the parking lot. . . If it is, then I'll just wait for him. . . Yeah, that sound's good, right?

~

"Yeonjunie!"

Yeonjun almost tumbled to the side as Somin threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his torso tightly. "You're back!" She exclaimed, letting go off him before placing her hands on his cheeks before glaring at his arms. "Are you okay? How're you feeling? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Yeonjun took one step away from her, putting his arms behind his back. "Somin, I'm fine." He let out a sigh. "I don't go to those extends."

"Yeah, but that won't stop me from worrying will it?" Yeonjun looked up to see Jiwoo walking towards him. "You were gone for too long, of course we got worried."

"Hey, I left for a month before. Three days is nothing." Yeonjun replied, finally letting Somin roll up the sleeves of his coat to check him. "Where's Matthew and Taehyung?"

"They're having a photo shoot with Mr. Yang." She looked at Yeonjun's eyes. "They were worried too. Matthew especially."

Yeonjun nodded, already walking away. "Alright. Tell him not to worry then." He took a step backward. "I'm feeling way better now." He smiled at them before he finally turned around and walked away towards his and his photographer's studio.

Jiwoo furrowed her eyebrows glaring at Yeonjun as he walked away. "That's one of the fakest smiles I've seen him make."

Somin blinked twice as she brushed Jiwoo's arm. "Why does he have to be like this? We're only trying to help him. . ."

Jiwoo shook her head and wrapped her arm around Somin. "He's not exactly seeking our help. Plus," Her voice grew softer. "You know how secretive he is. He won't tell us if anything's wrong with him. . . Not even if we tried."