Chapter 17

"Did someone call for a taxi?"

"Yeonjun!" Beomgyu's eyes shone as the older nodded at him. "What are you waiting for? It's freezing, get in." Just like the older had instructed, Beomgyu entered the car, sitting down and smiling gratefully as Yeonjun turned on the heat.

"I'm surprised, you know?" Beomgyu commented as he put his seatbelt on when the car started to move again. "I thought you left already."

"Well, I was on my way to leaving the parking lot, until I saw you shivering at the side of the sidewalk." Yeonjun gazed at the sky. "It's going to snow soon too. . . And you know that I'm not going to leave you on the streets when it's snowing."

Beomgyu let out the tiniest of smiles, that was one of the reasons why he had fallen for Yeonjun, he was one of the most caring persons you'd ever meet. But again, someone else would deserve Yeonjun more than he did.

"Did Mr. Yang talk to you?" The older asked out of nowhere.

Beomgyu widened his eyes, surprised at how sudden the question was. "Uh. . . Yeah, why?"

Yeonjun shrugged, his eyes narrowing. "No reason." He stopped at a red light. "He asked me if you were dating anyone, though."

Beomgyu's cheeks burned, suddenly feeling small. "Oh really?" He chuckled nervously. "What did you tell him?"

Yeonjun shrugged again. "I told him the truth, you're not dating anyone as of right now. . . Unless." He raised his brow teasingly before Beomgyu hit him in the arm. "Oh be quiet!" He whined. "I'm a good kid, I haven't dated anyone ever since I left and came back."

At those words, Yeonjun could not help but laugh at that statement. "Good kid? Beomgyu, you've never been a good kid."

Beomgyu raised his chin as he insisted. "Yes I am, I've always been one."

"Not while you were with me then," Yeonjun replied, one of his eyebrows raised as his lips formed a mischievous smile. "You were pretty wild back then, jumping out of windows, sneaking out without permission and whatnot."

Beomgyu tried to contain his laughter as he covered his face. "Just. . . Be quiet and keep driving." Small memories filled his mind. . . Like that one night when it was his birthday so Yeonjun had wanted to take him stargazing.

Yeonjun had somehow found a way to break into his parent's house and wake Beomgyu up. It was very delightful to see the older back then, but right as they were going to sneak out, Beomgyu's parents had woken up, which had the two teenagers racing out of the house.

Yes, Beomgyu ended up being grounded for a month, but hey. . . At least he got to spend the rest of the night cuddling with Yeonjun under the stars.

Before Beomgyu could be engulfed by his other memories with Yeonjun, he was startled by the fact that he found himself at the parking lot of a coffee shop. . . But it wasn't just any coffee shop.

"You remember don't you?" Yeonjun said, undoing his seatbelt and getting out of the car. Beomgyu followed his lead, catching up to the older and hugging his arm due to the cold. "Of course I remember, you used to take me here all the time." Beomgyu giggled, his mouth suddenly watering. "They make the best hot chocolate too."

Yeonjun nodded, feeling glad that the younger still remembered. "Go sit down, I'll get the drinks."

Beomgyu stepped in front of him. "You don't have to. I can pay for my own." He tried, but Yeonjun just shook his head. "I'll pay for it, it's fine. Now go and sit."

After sitting down and five minutes of waiting, Yeonjun finally came back with two cups of hot chocolate.

"There you go," Yeonjun said, setting the cups down and sitting beside the younger.