Chapter 18

(A/N: Can we just a moment appreciate this beauty???? :,) Prettier than me for sure!

Okay back to the chapter lol XD)

Huening Kai grunted looking out of the window while covering his mouth with his hand.

Soobin raised a brow, giving Huening Kai a side glance and stopping at a red light before he reached and poked Huening Kai's side.

The former angel let out a squeak of surprise before wrapping his arms around himself. "Why was that for?!"

"Are you mad or something? You're not acting like your usual self today."

Huening Kai pouted before crossing arms and raising his chin with indignation. "I'm not mad," He gave Soobin a side-eye. "I'm just annoyed."

Soobin let out a sigh, completely knowing the reason why Huening kai was feeling this way.

"It's because of Beomgyu isn't it?"

Huening Kai looked at him, his pout becoming predominant. "You're not agreeing with it either." 

"Well. . . I'm not against it either," Soobin replied. "Beomgyu's free to meet other people besides Yeonjun." He was hoping Huening Kai would start to agree with him, but the former angel just grunted, rolling his eyes.

But after a few minutes, the former angel let out a small nod."I guess you're right, but," He looked away from Soobin. "Not with the way he's treating Yeonjun." 

Soobin kept quiet, his mind flashing back to when Beomgyu visited them yesterday at noon. He had seemed so excited when he had told them that he had been invited to the movies by someone called Jeonhyun. 

Beomgyu had asked him and Huening Kai to come as well, they had agreed on going, but when Huening Kai suggested bringing Yeonjun as well, Beomgyu had refused. He couldn't deny that he was upset as well, after all, it had been years since he and the rest of the "Choi Line" had truly hung out together and enjoy themselves as much as to when they were teenagers.

It was true that he didn't like to push Yeonjun to the side and exclude him, but he understood where Beomgyu was coming from. 

"I don't agree with pushing Yeonjun away, but I still think that Beomgyu has a point," Huening Kai gave him a death glare, but Soobin was able to ignore how intimated he felt as kept on. "You would like to move on peacefully from someone without remembering your failed relationships."

After taking a parking spot at the movie theater, Soobin waited for Huening Kai to get out of the car. 

The former angel got out of the car and wrapped his arms around Soobin's arm. "Well, you do have a point there. . . But I would never you and you know it."

Soobin chuckled, leaning down to kiss Huenin Kai's cheek, affection rising in his chest. "I know it very well."

~

Beomgyu looked around, this specific movie theater was a whole new place to him and he already felt lost. As he kept looking around like a lost puppy, Beongyu heard a voice calling his name.

"B-Beomgyu Hyung?! Is that you?"

Beomgyu turned around, a bit taken aback at the fact that someone had just called him "Hyung", but that was until he saw who the person was.

It was a young boy, no older than 19, he was pretty small, which went well with his baby-like face that shone with joy and excitement.

"Jeongin!" Beomgyu exclaimed as he recognized him.