Chapter 8 (Sensible Chapter)

WARNING: This is an extra long chapter. . .This chapter also contains mentions of depression and suicide. . . If you're sensible to these subjects, please don't read this chapter.

"Alright ladies, chin up." Beomgyu said as Jiwoo and Somin--the two models-- raised their chins as they made their next pose.

"Jiwoo, you are very good at this, but I'd liked it if you changed your poses a bit more." Beomgyu suggested as Jiwoo looked at him with confusion. Beomgyu smiled at her and reached out to move her arms and waist into a pose he knew everyone would find appealing. "There you go."

Both models contained their giggles as Beomgyu took their photos.

After a few more photos, Jiwoo and Somin were finally done for the day. "Ah, you two did amazing, thank you." Beomgyu bowed his head.

The two models bowed back as thankful as Beomgyu was. "No, it was great working with you Mr. Choi."

Beomgyu nodded, still feeling weird that the models kept calling him by his last name. After the models were done giving their thanks, they left as Beomgyu began to look at the pictures he had just taken.

~

Jiwoo and Somin laughed as they entered the changing room. "He's so adorable!" Somin exclaimed as Yeonjun, Matthew and Taehyung stared at them while changing. (A/N Bonus points if you know which Taehyung I'm talking about UwU)

Yeonjun shook his head as Jiwoo raised her head proudly. "He even complemented us." She looked at Yeonjun. "Did you hear?"

"By how you're making a big deal out of it. . . Yeah." Yeonjun smiled, grabbing the white t-shirt that the stylist had given him.

"Well. . . I think our friend here is handsome and adorable too." Matthew said patting Yeonjun's back after putting the shirt on.

Taehyung nodded in agreement. "Of course he is, he's got a perfect jawline."

Yeonjun let out a laugh as everyone nodded in agreement. He cupped his cheek, trying to look cute. "Oh wow. Look at me, I'm blushing~"

Everyone of the models burst out laughing, obviously enjoying the friendly atmosphere.

~

Beomgyu walked down the hallway with his camera around his neck as he heard very loud laughing, but one of them stood out from the others, a very loud, rich laugh that he hadn't heard in three years. . . But Beomgyu just shook his head. No, it can't be his. . . I must be imagining it.

As he got out of the building, he shivered against the cold of fall while waiting for a taxi. He sneezed, hating how sensitive he was when it came to cold temperatures. He would always have to wear heavy clothes and coats just because of that. But he suddenly felt a warm sensation spread throughout his body. Beomgyu sighed, letting Taehyun cover him with his wings.

Thanks. Beomgyu thought, grateful to know that his guard angel was still taking care of him even if he couldn't see anymore. But he forgot about the feeling as his phone began to vibrate. He looked at the number and realized that Huening Kai was face timing him. "Okay. . . That one's new. . ." Beomgyu said before answering the call.

"Hey what's up." Beomgyu blinked, walking down the sidewalk as he stared at Huening Kai, who was obviously lying down with a sleepy Soobin resting his head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up and-" He let out a yawn before continuing. ". . . I didn't read the message you sent this morning until now."

Beomgyu blinked twice he finally remembered that he had sent Huening Kai a message after the nightmare he had. Beomgyu shook his head. "Oh, no. . . D-Don't it's fine-"