Chapter 3

Beomgyu let out a sigh of nervousness and excitement as he walked down the airport with his suitcases and camera around his neck, as well as a beautiful green parrot; who's groomed claws were neatly curled around his shoulder. 

The green bird inched closer to Beomgyu, picking at its feathers nervously as people kept staring at it with surprised and kind smiles.

Beomgyu came to a stop, gently scratching his buddy's chest and neck. "It's alright Toto, we'll be out of here in a few seconds." As the bird responded with chirp and a word that he used often when he was responding to Beomgyu. "Okay."

After the response, Beomgyu reached for his phone to text the couple that had promised to meet him at the airport. . . But before he could do anything, he heard the familiar dolphin-like squeal of one of his closest friends. 

"BEOMGYU!!!" Out of nowhere, he saw a short dude running towards him, joy shinning in his face like the sun.

Beomgyu opened his arms ready for the impact as the guy threw himself at him, hugging him tightly as if he hadn't seen him for a long, long time. . . Which was true.

Beomgyu hugged him back slightly picking him up and twirling around as the smaller squealed with happiness. "You're back, you're back, you're back!" He exclaimed as Beomgyu settled him down without letting go of him. "Alright Huening Kai, calm down-" He stopped mid-sentence as he caught sight of the tallest person he's ever met. 

"Soobin!" Beomgyu immediately let go of Huening Kai and ran towards Soobin, slightly jumping up to wrap his arms around the taller to ruffle his hair, which was something that they used to do when they were teenagers. 

Soobin laughed, grabbing Beomgyu's hands. "Ah! Not the hair, I just got it trimmed!"

"Too bad! I don't care. It's been too long since I annoyed you like this!" Beomgyu replied, continuing to mess around with Soobin as Huening Kai watched them a with fond smile. But Huening Kai's attention was taken away from them as a beautiful parrot landed between his feet, looking up at him with big eyes."Too loud, too loud." 

"Aww. . ." It was all Huening Kai was able to say before gently picking the bird up with his bare hands. The parrot now stayed quiet, amazed yet comforted by the man's gentle and peaceful energy. It was the same energy that radiated from-  

"Taehyun, Taehyun!"

Huening Kai widened his eyes with surprise at hearing the name, but before he was able to feel his long lost friend's energy coming closer, a white dove landed on his shoulder, it's white feather's neatly groomed as it stared at the parrot and then at Huening Kai.

Huening Kai felt excitement filling his chest as he recognized the same presence that he had missed for three years. "Taehyun!" He turned to the dove and giggled as the dove rubbed its head against his forehead. "Oh Taehyun it's been so long!" He furrowed his eyebrows as he gazed at the dove. "Why didn't you visit?!"

After wrestling for about one or two minutes, both Beomgyu and Soobin where now staring at Huening Kai as he talked to the air with Toto between his hands.

"What is he doing?" Soobin asked.

"Pfft. I don't know. He's your boyfriend not mine." Beomgyu replied.

~

"You know something that surprises me?" Beomgyu suddenly asked as Soobin and Huening Kai helped him get his suit cases and bags onto a taxi. 

"What?" Huening Kai asked, pushing the suitcase in. 

"I don't see the rings that I thought I'd see in you guys' fingers yet."