Chapter 26

Yeonjun breathed heavily, his forehead growing hotter and hotter with the fever that had attacked him.

The fever was unbearable, it was as if his body had been set afire from within, slowly consuming him and destroying him.

He had gotten sick due to being in the pouring rain thanks to Beomgyu and the helpless, but adorable green parrot that belonged to him.

Yeonjun had hoped that the fever would go away after a day, but instead of vanishing, it had only gotten worse.

He let out a groan of pain, small drops of sweat sliding down his forehead. He curled himself into a ball, whimpering as a bolt of pain made his body shiver.

But all of a sudden, he felt a hand being pressed against his forehead, slowly taking the heat away.

Yeonjun opened his eyes, his vision was blurry and he was sure that he was probably hallucinating as he saw what people would call an "angel."

The so called angel glowed with light, radiating a type of energy that just gave him so much peace. The angel looked exactly like Huening Kai, but with the difference of small freckles sprinkled on his nose and cheeks. He was way taller than Huening Kai as well, at least one or two feet taller him.

"Shh. . ." The angel whispered. "I can make the pain go away for a little, but you'll have to seek for someone else's help."

Help. . .? Who in the world is going to help with this?!

"Beomgyu."

The 24-year old closed his eyes as they began to sting. Beomgyu? He shook his head sadly. He won't help me. . . He won't care.

"Oh, you'd be surprised," The angel chuckled. "He cares a lot. . . Maybe more than anyone you've met." The angel brushed Yeonjun's hair to the side. "Even though he won't admit it, his heart holds a very special place for you, he'll help you if you ask him."

Yeonjun opened his eyes once again, but when he did, the angel had been gone.

He knew that his mind was only playing tricks on him, something similar to that had happened to him when he was eight, but. . . Somehow, this felt much more real.

He sighed, even though he knew that he was delirious and that Beomgyu would probably not come to his rescue, he still forced himself to sit up and reach for his phone.

He had turned it off in the morning, so all of the notifications showed up like an explsion of names, emails and other modeling companies.

But a certain name stood out to him the most: Beomgyu.

Yeonjun watched as Beomgyu's name flashed multiple times. At least ten unread messages and three missed calls were shone on his notifications' board. The calls and messages had been sent throughout the day from five in the morning to four in the evening.

He squinted his eyes as everything seemed to be spinning around him when a small wave of heat began to settle over him once again.

He called Beomgyu and after a few seconds, Yeonjun finally heard the younger's soft voice.

"Hello?"

Yeonjun rubbed his eyes, feeling the dizziness and heat coming back as he made a failed attempt at keeping his voice steady. "B-Beomgyu-ah. . . I need you. . . Please come home." He flopped down once again on his bed. He pressed his head against the pillow desperate to make the pain go away.

He heard the younger call for a taxi before hearing a loud noise of wheels squeaking against the ground.

"Don't worry Junnie, I'm on my way, please hold on."