Chapter 9

Yeonjun grumbled as his alarm went off. He rolled around his bed, putting his hand to his head. He was certainly not going to let Jiwoo and the others persuade him into partying at late hours of the night ever again. Yeonjun finally sat up, squinting his eyes as the headache washed over his head. 

He let out a sigh, rubbing his eyes. "Oh well. . . " He reached for his phone, realizing that Huening Kai had called him multiple times yesterday night. He raised his brow, wondering if his friend was alright. But as he checked the messages under Huening Kai's name, he let out a relieved sigh.

Choi Hyuka 

Sorry for calling so many time er. . . Wanna hang out next weekend? I got a surprise for you :D

Yesterday at 9:45 pm

Yeonjun raised a brow before shrugging his broad shoulders as he typed a very dry: "Sure."

After sending his reply, the 24 year-old got out of bed and went to the bathroom, ready to  take his morning shower before going to work.

Beomgyu munched on his oatmeal with Toto on his shoulder, who was pecking at his hair. "Will you stop doing that?" Beomgyu smiled as Toto settled on his hand. "You'll mess up my hair." The bird tilted his head at Beomgyu, letting out a small chirp knowing that there was something wrong with his human.

Toto pecked him again.

 "I'm not in the mood, buddy." Beomgyu said more sharply as Toto let out another chirp, tilting his head once again. Beomgyu let out a sigh before softly brushing the feathers along the bird's neck. "I'm just worried about someone. That's all."

"Okay. . . Okay." The bird finally stopped before flying away towards the window as if it had seen something or someone. Beomgyu smiled at Toto's cuteness before he continued to eat his breakfast.

~

Yeonjun flipped his hair, holding the coat that was given to him over his shoulder as the photographer's camera flashed multiple times. 

Yeonjun couldn't help but blink twice thanks to the flashing. The flashing usually didn't bother him, but now that he had a headache well. . . Let's say that the lights were bothering him A LOT.

When the flashing stopped, Yeonjun was sent to change into his last outfit for the day. As he entered the changing room after the stylist gave him his outfit, he found Somin.

She looked up at him. "Oh hi Junnie." She took her 12-inch heel off and tossed it to the side. "Don't mind me. My photographer told me to change my shoes. He doesn't want me to get hurt while posing." 

Yeonjun nodded, taking his shirt off before replacing it with a soft long-sleeved silk shirt. "Ah. . . Isn't he the newbie you were talking about a few days ago?"

Somin nodded putting on the smaller, pretty crystal-looking 4-inch heels that were beside her. "Yep." She let out a sigh. "He's a sweetheart. I'm sure you'd love him if you worked with him too."

"You think so?" Yeonjun raised his brow, leaving the top three buttons of his shirt unbuttoned.

Somin nodded. "He's 23 too. Isn't that nice?"

Yeonjun nodded before he caught Somin eyeing him up and down.

He stared at her while tucking his shirt in. "What?" He looked at himself in the mirror, placing his hands on his hips. "Does it look bad?"

Somin shook her head. "No, it's just. . . Jiwoo was right." She tilted her head, examining him even more. "You really do look good in everything that you wear."