Thank You!!!

This is it Kids. . . Broken Souls is done.

This has been a long and beautiful journey. I am so glad that I got the opportunity to write this book and for you guys to enjoy it. While I was writing an Angel's Kiss, I thought that ny writting skills were seriously lacking and bad. While I was writting Broken Souls, I was still doubtful of my skills and I was always thinking "Oh, is it good enough? Will the people like it?" I tend to self deprecate while writing, but you guys have helped me so much! The support, the love, the votes and all of those comments help me so, so, so much!

I love you all so much and I'm so happy that so many of you like my stories and want me to write more!

I have so many Sookai and Yeongyu stories that I want to share with you all.

I'm currently working on the new story "Run Away". I will be focusing more on the plot, but the ships will still be a HUGE part of the story. I'm also deviating wether or not to do a prequel just so I can explain how Yeonjun and Beomgyu met and how in the world they started to like each other, but idk. I'll see what you all want.

Thank you, thank you so, so, so much. I seriously have no words to be able to describe how grateful I am for you all.

I love you all!!! 💖💖💖

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 | ✨𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮✨ 🎉