Chapter : 25

A big thanks to let_thetearsflow AdvSangeetaDas Niha_16 for your precious suggestions. Surely going to implement them in future chapters.❤

Misha's POV:

"Are you people done with your packing?" Dad asked when everyone got settled for having their dinner.

It has been a week since Varun apologized and told me to stay away not like I have considered his statement seriously because after he said sorry, I fell more for him. He prefers to stay away from everyone, especially me. I'm non existent to him however for me, he has became more than existent, even more special than what he was before. I leave no chance to go in front of him, also he has stopped saying me to stay away from Isha, so I get so many chances of going to his room however there's still no positive response from him.

Today morning Dad suggested to have a family trip to the place where he was born, his native place and like an excited puppy I was the first one to agree with him because I love villages. My mom and dad both are born and raised in the city, so as a child I never had fun of going to village, staying there and enjoying their life style however when I grew up, I had many trips to different villages and I learnt both joy and sorrows of staying there. Janvi did break my excitement saying that the place is not what I'm expecting and it's developed now, only a quarter of that place can be termed as a village, lucky enough that I didn't lose my full excitement.

"I already said I'm not coming." Varun stated.

"He is such a spoiler of my every plan." Dad complained. 

"I have work. I can't come." he stated again for which dad suggested that he will talk with Aarav but Varun clearly dismissed that suggestion. I already talked with Aarav and he said that there's not much work in the office and that Varun is lying. Sometimes I don't understand how is he going to heal his pain if he stays away from his own family? All he wants to do is indulge himself in work, it's like he doesn't want to have any fun again.

"Do you want your Dadi to call you?" Dad asked. It was the last option to make him agree after all he is so obedient to his Dadi.

"Fine. I will come but only for two days, don't extend the plan after that and Parth will come with us." He demanded and dad agreed happily.

"You are very excited, aren't you?" Dad asked me as he saw me smiling.

"Yeah. I love visiting new places." 

"Someone used to be same like you. Everything is changed now." He said referring to Varun and I guess even he came to know that it was directed towards him because he looked at dad, shook his head and then continued,

"My life is not the same as it was before, right dad?" he asked and left the table before anyone could say anything.

Next day,

I was so ready for the trip that I was done with my packing since yesterday. I asked Janvi about the different attractions their village has and came to know that it has a beach, a very attractive forest and a temple so I packed my clothes according to the places we were going to visit.

Soon I got ready and went to knock on Varun's door. Getting Isha ready is most of the times my responsibility now, however sometimes Varun does it himself. I waited for him to open the door but there was no response, so I knocked again and this time he opened it. 

"Is Isha ready?" I asked. Greeting him good morning was of no use because I will only get a nod in return or sometimes not even that.

"Almost." He said and gestured towards his bed where Isha was sitting wearing one sock.