Chapter : 69

22k reads 💃💃💃💃
Thank you so much everyone, I can't believe how fast this book is growing. Out of all the books I wrote or I'm still writing this has been the fastest growing book and this is only because of you, my wonderful readers.

Thanks a ton😘

Also, let me know the spelling mistakes.

Varun's POV:

"What are you thinking about?" Parth asked as he entered my room. We were going to go out for a ride, so he came home and here I'm not ready yet.

"Oh sorry. Whom are you thinking about?" He asked. Misha! He was obviously teasing me and so I didn't gave him any reply.

"You are missing Misha, aren't you?"

A lot.

"You know what, she was here a while ago and now that she isn't, I miss her terribly. I need her here with me." I replied and saw a smile appeared on his face.

"You know what this thing is called, right?" He asked. Do I know? Of course I do!

"You have been fooling yourself for a long time now. Stop this and tell her what you feel for her." He said.

"Sometimes I'm very jealous of you, we are childhood best friends, when we grew up, I never thought you would be so lucky when it comes to love. Even though you were bad with her, Misha kept loving you. Why don't I find someone like her?" he complained like a small kid.

"So stop fooling yourself. Go and tell her everything." he said further. I looked at my watch, it was quiet late and definitely not a proper time to go and meet her. Also, I don't wish to say this to her on call.

"Do you think it's the right time?" I asked.

"Of course it is." I heard Dad's voice from behind. I turned and saw him coming towards us.

"Sorry my kids, I eves dropped but it was more than audible outside, I was not able to control myself." he said.

"It's alright dad. You don't have to be sorry." I replied.

"Ok. I think you should definitely go and tell her. I believe when we love someone, we should let them know and Misha is your wife, why are you hiding it from her? Go and tell her." Dad said rather ordered. His words had encouragement in them, which gave me more confidence.

"Ok. I'm going." I declared. I got happy instantly, there was a new energy inside me which was telling me to run from here and go to the place where Misha is!

"Thanks dad. Thanks brother." I said and hugged both of them. Parth said that he will drop me on the way and so we decided to leave together.

"All the best son." Dad said and smiled.

"And be careful, Misha might get crazy after you confess it." He said making both me and Parth laugh. Well, she is already crazy.

"She is already crazy for him." Parth teased.

"That's something everyone knows." Dad said. I smiled and took Parth with me.

I wished to fly and reach her home and here Parth was testing my patience. He was driving as if we were in a bullock cart.

"Will you speed up?" I asked and heard him giggle.

"Alright alright." He said and increased the speed. Soon we reached outside Misha's home. Parth went to his home whereas I went inside. I shouldn't have been nervous but I was, very much!

My heart hammered against my chest as I felt the door open. Luckily it was Dad. If there was someone else they would have definitely got worried to see me here.