Chapter : 34

Misha's POV:

Happy? No, I was the happiest person when Aarav told me the happy news which he wanted to give me the day I went to his office. He totally forgot to tell and even I didn't asked but last night when I remembered the same I immediately called him to ask what the news was and he narrated the whole incident where Varun was not comfortable when Aarav's friend Viren complimented me. Aarav didn't told me what his friend complimented but he did say that, Varun replied him saying that,

'Beautiful, is the compliment I would have appreciated more.'

Well that was not the only thing, I also came to know that when Aarav's friend asked whom I am married too, Varun immediately answered that it is him, whom I'm married too. I don't know about anything else but I'm definitely happy that maybe not in front of me but at least he has told someone that I'm his wife otherwise I thought that he would never say that.

"When are you friends coming?" Mom asked as she saw me coming out of my room. Yesterday's movie gave me the idea to find out the truth and I was so excited for it, I needed some help which was not possible from Janvi so I had only one option and that was calling my three idiots. Siddhi, Karthik and Pranita. I asked mom if I could call them home because I missed them, she was totally ok with it and gave me full permission to call my friends whenever I want.

"Afternoon." I replied. She then asked me if I need her help in preparing the snacks.

"No mom, I will handle, you go and take some good rest."

"What's the use of physical rest when you can't rest mentally?" She asked glancing downstairs to the place where Varun was sitting, busy doing something on his laptop.

"Then tell me what made you lie, I promise I will solve everything." I assured her hoping that she will tell me the truth however she didn't. no problem, I will find out myself.

"You are looking so happy today." Janvi said as she saw me coming towards her.

"I am happy, very happy in fact." I replied and felt Varun glancing at me. and you are the reason behind it, I wanted to scream this sentence in his ear but I was well aware that I can't so I smiled him, which immediately made him to turn his gaze. Rude.

"Is it because your friends are coming?" Janvi asked.

"Not exactly but yeah, I'm happy for that as well. I will tell you later what the main reason is." I said and went to kitchen as I was very hungry.

Soon it was After noon and I heard the door bell ring, which was the sign that everyone's here. I quickly went and opened the door and best and favourite people standing there.

"I missed you so much." I said as I hugged Siddhi, it has been so many days that we didn't met, chat or sometimes call is the only source of communication we had.

"I met you both yesterday but still I'm happy to see you guys again." I said to the other two, giving them a quick hug. I welcomed them in and introduced them to Janvi. Varun was sitting there as well but I was not sure whether he will react or not, so it was better for me to keep quite.

"Hi Jiju." Siddhi said happily as they both had a hand shake. I'm so jealous.

"Where is Isha?" She asked as Varun replied her saying that she is sleeping. Siddhi then handed him a bag which she was carrying with her.

"Her dress. Now it will fit her properly."

"Wow, We met just yesterday and today you are already done with the dress. You did it so quick. Thank you so much." He said taking the bag from her. they met yesterday? Omg yes, they did. how did I forgot that he was going to meet her. I hate you Siddhi for not telling me the details.