Chapter : 41

Misha's POV:

We all were sitting in the living room to see yesterday's pictures. I saw them already but the amount of happiness to see them with everyone and on a large TV screen was something different. Parth was connecting his phone with Tv, Varun was playing with Isha, everyone else looked excited to see the pictures, where as I was sitting at the corner with Janvi and siddhi with me. Last night, I made Siddhi stay here because I missed her so much, she was going to leave today and so till then I wished to spend some time with her. I remember when we both were kids, we always used to promise each other that no matter what happens, even after our marriage we will give enough time to each other, now that time is only limited to chatting online. Sometimes, when I compare my married life with my unmarried life, I myself don't believe how changed I'm now. I loved long drives, night outs, clubbing and now I don't do anything of them.

"It's connected." Parth announced as everyone got excited.

"You are going to face a lot of teasing now." Janvi said and laughed. yes was right, even she saw pictures with me yesterday and as what Aarav said, I have been looking at Varun in more than half of the pictures we clicked.

"Exactly." Siddhi said sharing a hi-five with Janvi.

"Stop, both of you and look at the pictures." I said as I saw the first picture displayed on the screen. It was obviously Isha's picture, she looked so cute in it with that tiara on her head, I don't know who made her wear it but it looked beautiful. All the other pictures were of Isha, holding her toys, giving her signature smile showing that two teeth in the front, being confused and then my most favourite picture of her was the one with the cream on her small nose. The pictures went further until they stopped at a picture of me, Varun and Isha. get ready misha.

"This was your signature pose yesterday." One of Varun's cousin teased me.

"Exactly Bhabhi, in almost every picture you were looking at him, what were you? awestruck?" Another one asked. guys stop.

"Of course, she was awestruck, just look at the amount of love she has in her eyes every time she looks at him."

"Misha, is there any picture, where you are not looking at him?"

"Wow, you both look so cute here."

"I wish I had someone who loved me as Misha Bhabhi loves Varun."

please stop before I cheeks explode because of continuous blushing.

I was very embarrassed but still had the urge to look at Varun to see his reaction, after all the comments made, I'm sure he had a reaction. I slowly glanced to the place where he was sitting and found him looking at the picture on the screen.

"She is still blushing." Dadi's sister commented. I gestured Parth to skip these pictures and he did as what I said. Rest were family pictures and I was happy that no one is going to tease me again so I was much relaxed until I saw a picture of us again, the only difference here was, this time it was not me but Varun, who was looking at me. why I didn't saw this picture yesterday?

"Thank god, there's at least one picture were you are not looking at him." Varun's cousin teased me again.

"See, even he was looking at you and you were crying at it was only you." Janvi said.

"So? Of course it was only me who was looking at me, I always make so many efforts to look good but nothing catches his attention. Moreover, the way I was looking at him screamed 'love' unlike him, I don't know what he was thinking and talking about now, your brother didn't had any reaction even after all the teasing I got because of him." I replied as both Janvi and Siddhi started laughing.