Chapter : 40

Varun's POV:

Where must have she gone? I Searched every corner of the house, even tried to call her but it was not reachable. By now even I was getting worried and the fact that no one knows where she went was more disturbing, usually she always informs Mom before leaving the house but today she has not done that as well. If she had some important work at least she should have informed someone before going.

"I searched again, she is not inside home." Parth announced.

"Where is Janvi? She must be knowing about her." I said and without wasting a second went to Janvi's room however even she was not present there. now where did she go? I took out my phone and called her, earlier she was not receiving it but did it after seven rings.

"Where are you?"

"In your room, Why, what happened?" She replied as I directly went to my room.

"Where is Misha?"

"I don't know, I don't care neither should you or anyone else." She replied and started combing Isha's hair.

"What do you mean? She is not in the house, why we shouldn't care?"

"Leave it." She replied sounding totally uninterested.

"What is it Janvi, tell me clearly." I said and made her look at me. She had tears in her eyes and her face looked a mixture of hurt and anger.

"I'm tired Varun, I'm tired of explaining you both. Why can't you both be like a normal couple? Even I want my bhai and bhabhi too be happy but you both will never understand that. Misha Bhabhi thinks, she is god and keeping everyone happy is only her responsibility, so she went away." Janvi replied making me confused again. why can't she say everything clearly?

"Tell me clearly what is it." I demanded.

"Misha bhabhi heard to saying before Tanvi Bhabhi's picture that you will miss her so much today and no one will talk about her, no one will refer her as Isha's mother." She replied.

"So? What happened to Misha then?"

"She can't see you sad or uncomfortable. Even if it going to spoil her image or she is going to get hurt, she will still do anything, just for you and your happiness."

"Is that girl crazy?" was the only question I asked at that moment.

"I agree I was a bit sad and why would I be? There's no one talking about Tanvi but never once I wanted Misha to leave, she deserved to be in this party. We don't have anything like a couple between us but she is really good to Isha, I wanted her to be here, In fact, I was waiting for her to come and get Isha ready."

"Really?" Janvi asked, her face now looked so happy.

"Of course girl, I never thought Misha would be so stupid."

"Do you know where she is? And why didn't you stopped her?" I asked.

"I tried to stop her, I requested her a lot, I even told that everyone will be so angry with you, people will make fun of you but she said that she was ok with it, as far as you are happy." Janvi said making me more irritated now. I always thought that Misha is much sensible and understanding, turns out she is really the stupid person.

"And I don't know where she went." Janvi replied further. now how am I going to find her?

"She must have went to her home, her parents are also going to be here so maybe after they come here, she will go and stay." Janvi suggested. makes sense but I need to confirm it before I go there, almost all the guests are already here and I can't waste anymore time.