Chapter : 44

Misha's POV:

"So how is it to ignore the person you love?" Janvi asked as she came to my room with two coffee mugs.

"I'm the one getting hurt, always." I replied and removed all the pictures from the bed to make her enough space to sit. I was sitting in my room looking at the album of Isha's birthday. It arrived just yesterday and I was not able to control my excitement to have a look at it. Modern techniques are definitely very convenient but traditional are still the best, the feel is the best. Actually seeing the album for real is completely different experience then seeing the pictures in the TV.

"You are too obsessed with that picture." Janvi said referring to the picture I was holding in my hand. It was the same picture of Varun, Isha and me for which everyone teased me a lot.

"Of course I am. It's cute." I replied looking at the picture. As janvi said I was really obsessed with it, I don't remember the number of Times I look at it, in a single day.

"Then frame it." She suggested.

"Frame it? So that when I leave this house, I can take it with me." I said and saw Janvi coming towards me. She directly came and hugged.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." She cried. I wish your brother does the same.

"Why aren't you doing anything? You have to make him accept you as his wife but I don't see you doing anything for it, why?" She asked.

"I don't know Janvi, when it comes to Varun, I can't think about myself. It's only him and his happiness matters to me."

"Moreover, If I do things to make him love me, it would be forced love, isn't it? and I don't want that. Making him love me, is something I'm going to do purposely, it won't be from his side and I don't want that." I replied.

"What is wrong with you? You should know that he does feel something for you, he is just too stubborn to understand." She said angrily.

"Ok. I understand. If I get at least one percent from him, I'm going to give another 99, for sure and if not, it's his decision what he wants to do." I replied and saw a little satisfactory look on her face.

"Fine. Are you attending today's wedding?"

wedding? I love attending weddings but I'm not in mood to attend this one however because mom told me to come, I guess I have to go. It's wedding of one of Varun's cousin but not a close one, we didn't attend any pre-wedding function and so we were supposed to attend it.

"Yes. Mom told me to come." I replied.

"Ok." She winked and left. now what is she trying to do?

The function was in night and so I had enough time. I arranged the pictures in the album and kept it back in Varun's room. I saw Varun looking at me however I ignored his presence again. I want this man to at least come and talk to me once but he hasn't done anything like that since I returned, all he does is keep looking at him. what does he expects, should talk again?

I rested for sometime and then began to get ready. Again I didn't wished to wear saree however Janvi made me do it saying that I she wants me to look the best. As much as I listen to her, I don't think I ever listened to Siddhi.

For the next half hour, I sat still until she was done with my hair and makeup. I was not allowed to look in the mirror and so I was very desperate that I kept looking at the watch.

"It's done." She announced as I immediately turned to look in the mirror. I look beautiful.

"I hope at least now you are not going to ask me, how you look?" Janvi taunted, making me laugh. We then made our way out of my room, As soon I saw Varun, my heart melted. He looked so amazing in his black tuxedo.