~ Chapter 2 ~

Renjun stood there, smiling at Lee Donghyuck, Na Jaemin, and Zhong Chenle.

"Welcome! You are now the Ncity Heroes!" Renjun said, smiling.

"What??!" The three boys said all at once.

"Yeah, I already picked costumes for you!" Renjun said, smiling.

"Wait, I'm confused," Chenle said.

Renjun explained everything to them, their secret identities, the school they have to attend, etc.

"Also, Introduce yourselves, and get to know each other while I go get your costumes!" Renjun said, waving at the boys.

"Um, hi, I'm Lee Donghyuck, I guess you can call me Hyuck," Donghyuck introduced himself.

"I'm Na Jaemin, and call me Nana, also, I hate fake friends," Jaemin said, smiling.

"U-um, I'm Zhong Chenle, I used to visit Korea, so I can speak a little Korean," Chenle said.

"Awww, you look like a baby!" Donghyuck cooed.

"R-really?" Chenle said.

"Your pronunciation is really good! Don't worry about it!" Jaemin said, smiling at Chenle, giving the boy a pat.

"Looks like you guys are getting along fine, here," Renjun said, handing them masks.

"Dolphin is Chenle, Haechan gets the color of the sun, and Doggo for Jaeminnie," Renjun said.

"Wait, that's it?" Donghyuck asked.

"Put it on," Renjun said, in a smile.

Donghyuck put on the mask, after a quick second, his costume appeared. It had a sun buckle, his top was a black tight breathable long sleeve, he was wearing sneakers, that was the color of black, and he was wearing jeans, white jeans. The mask, simply turned into a mask with a Sun signature, so people know who he is.

"Woah, what the fuck...?" Donghyuck said, turning around at the nearby mirror, looking at himself.

"That is so cool!" Chenle squeaked loudly.

"Try it, Chenle," Renjun said.

Chenle put on the mask, within a second, it appeared, all on his body. His mask, has a Dolphin, signifying that he was like a dolphin. He was wearing a baby blue crop top, with dark blue overall shorts. He was wearing √ans, the baby blue kinds, with white socks that when up to his knees.

"Awwwww, look! You are so adorable!!!" Donghyuck cooed over the boy.

"Omg! You look like a baby!" Jaemin said, cupping the younger's face.

"Jaemin, why don't you try yours?" Renjun said.

"Um okay," Jaemin said.

Jaemin put on the mask, which was black. The mask suddenly has a dog, on it. His top was a black and white striped long sleeve. He was wearing shorts, that went a little under his knees. The long sleeve was tucked into his shirt, and he was wearing his shoes, black like the sky at night.

"Woah," Jaemin said.

"Yeah, also your costumes don't have gloves like those other heroes, because you need them, not in combat though," Renjun said.

"Also, you are starting school tomorrow," Renjun said.

"Oh okay," Donghyuck said.

"Also, what is your superhero names?" Renjun asked them.

"Um, Jin Rak! That was my Korean name," Chenle said.

"I like my nickname, Nana," Jaemin said.

"I don't know what mine should be..." Donghyuck said.

"Haechan, it means full sun!" Renjun suggested.

"Then, that would be my name," Donghyuck said.

TBC...