~ Chapter 13 ~

J.P was watching over the city. He noticed a small familiar boy, he was crossing the road again, and he watched over the small boy.

J.P decided to teleport next to his best friend, just to surprise him.

"Hey~," J.P spoke, which surprised Chenle.

"Huh? Aren't you J.P? You are the one who saved me last time, right?" Chenle said, surprised.

"In the flesh," J.P said, smirking.

"Ha, I see you every night, please don't be too cocky," Chenle thought.

"Oh wow, I'm shocked," Chenle said, not knowing what else to say.

"I know, I am amazing," J.P joked.

"Anyways, wanna help me?" Chenle said, smiling.

"Yeah, I got time," J.P said, leaving Minhyung to scout the city.

"Thanks, just help me with my groceries," Chenle said.

_________________

J.P road in Chenle's limo, taking up Chenle's groceries up to his house. J.P knows it's big, and he's been in it. After a short period of time, hauling groceries in Chenle's big ass fridge, Chenle thanked J.P, both of them, enjoying a coke together.

"Here, let me give you something," Chenle said, walking away, disappearing into his room.

Chenle then walked out of his room, handing J.P a bracelet.

"You can have it, I have a ton of them in my room," Chenle jokingly said.

"Alright, I'll keep it, thanks," J.P said, smiling.

"Bye!" Chenle said, waving good bye at the hero.

J.P teleported home, just to squeal about how cute Chenle was, not to mention how he planned about how he should wear the bracelet to school.

TBC...