~ Chapter 45 ~

Jisung noticed lately, Chenle had been a little bit more touchy towards him, but he didn't understand why. 

Chenle would lay on Jisung's shoulder, he would hug Jisung on occasions, and just wanting to be within Jisung's reach for some weird reason. 

During Lunch...

"Ew, I don't like this, Jisung can you eat this for me?" Chenle asked. 

Jisung rolled his eyes, and said, "Fine, give it to me." That made Chenle smile, giving Jisung the food. Jisung happily ate the food, the boy was too focused on eating, that he didn't notice the particular boy admiring his beauty. 

_____________

Donghyuck was still bothered by it, but he still stayed in action during the battles. 

But, this time, it was different. It was kind of like their basic missions, which occasionally happens. Normally, police should handle it, but they are pussys sometimes. 

"Alright, how should we stop the robber?" Haechan asked the crew.

"I think that we should track down where his next location should be, planning a few steps ahead of him," Jin Rak suggested. 

"Sounds good, but how?" Haechan asked.

"Um, I think that we should put a tracker on him," Jin Rak stated. 

"On it," J.P said, teleporting from, and back. 

 "Where did you put it?" Jin Rak asked the younger. 

"Um, I put it on his jacket, somewhere, but he didn't saw or noticed me," J.P said.

"Oh good, because I was getting worried for a second," Nana replied, sighing. 

"I am not that stupid, alright?" Jisung said, rolling his eyes. 

"Alright, we need to focus, I think that we need to wait until all of the information is spilled," Nono said. 

"I also think that we should look at the security cameras at, or around the location," Minhyung suggested.

"Nono, please go check for us," Haechan said, Nono nodded, turning on his computer. 

They received a few locations around where the robber is. 

"Alright, we'll need to devise a plan to lure him in, "Minhyung said. 

The group spent hours and hours. Renjun coming in from time to time serving snacks and drinks for the group. 

"Thanks, babe," Nana said, as he slowly took a bite of the cake Renjun served

"No problem," Renjun said. 

"Wait a minute, ya'll are dating?" Jin Rak asked. 

"Yeah, Nono, Renjun and me," Nana replied. 

"Okay, wow, I never knew that," J.P said, in shock. 

"I feel like Jin Rak is the only single one here," Haechan said, plucking off the green part of the strawberry. Haechan wanted to feed Minhyung some. 

"I'm... just not interested in love at the moment," Jin Rak lied. He can't show Jisung that he is Chenle, the one he is in love with. Chenle is scared, he's scared to know about his boyfriend's reaction, not to mention, he was terrified to know when Jisung finds out that he know who he is. 

"Oh, well that's okay, some people are just not interested," Nono assured the boy. 

TBC...