~ Chapter 5 ~

Jaemin received a mission, at 11:27 pm, he put on his mask, going towards the location. It was located at the back of an apartment building.

Chenle was already there, with the other three mysterious boys. Chenle kept using his magic to help the girl.

"Nana! Perfect timing!" Jin Rak yelled.

I touched one of them on the shoulder and stared down at the guy.

"So, I heard you tried to r*pe this 13-year old girl," Jaemin spoke.

"Seriously?!" Haechan appeared out of nowhere.

"Does anybody seriously have no respect for females!" Haechan said, in a stresses voice.

"Let me kill him," one of them said.

"No, don't," Haechan said, blocking the other hero, and the r*pist.

That when Nana saw, the r*pist pulled out a switchblade. Nana closed his eyes, switching his place with Haechan, only to get stabbed in the thigh.

"Son of a bitch!" Nana yelled out through the pain.

"Nana!" Jin Rak yelled as he helped the girl up.

One of them, blonde, pulled Nana back.

"Let me at that son of a bitch!" Nana yelled.

"Calm down, Haechan, right? You said the cops are coming," the blonde one said.

"Yeah," Haechan replied.

Jaemin touched the blonde's arm and got one of his powers. A brick was nearby.

The brick levitated, but before it landed to the r*pist, Haechan snapped his fingers.

"Fuck you, Haechan," Nana said.

"I'd love to, not my type though," Haechan joked.

"You know what I meant," Nana said.

"Oh, look, they are here," Renjun said, stepping out of the shadows.

"Nana, calm down," Renjun spoke in a calming tone.

"I-I know...I just hate people like him," Jaemin replied, crying over Renjun's shoulder.

"Hello, we are the Seoul Police, is this the man?" An officer said, pointing at the man.

"Yeah, he is," the girl replied in a relieved tone.

"Alright, come to the station with us, we need to interview you," the officer replied in a soft tone.

(She is a female officer, that's why the victim felt a little bit better)

When the officers left decided to check the scene, Jin Rak, started to feel dizzy.

The whole time, Jin Rak had used his own powers pulling things from the void. He gave her clothes (they were torn), he gave her a blanket, he gave her a snack and water.

"Haechan..." Jin Rak mumbled.

"Jin Rak? What's going on?" Haechan looked at the dizzy boy.

"I feel-," Chenle felt his body falling, his eyes closing, then black.

"Jin Rak? Wake up!" Haechan said as he caught the fainted boy.

"He used too much of his powers," Renjun said, as he finished healing Jaemin's stabbed thigh.

"He did what?" One of the boys spoke.

"He used Creation too much," Renjun said.

"Not to mention, Nana, you need some rest, you borrowed two powers today, didn't you? I don't want you to sleep in class tomorrow," Renjun said, carrying the fainted small Chinese boy.

"Fine, come on, Haechan," Jaemin said, walking away.

Renjun sighed and was helped by J.P, who teleported him back to his house, walking to Chenle's new mansion.

TBC...