~ Chapter 27 ~

A fire alarm went off during school hours, and the whole team evacuated everyone.

"Guys, I don't see my boyfriend anywhere," J.P said in a panicked tone.

"What do you mean, everyone is evacuated here," Minhyung said.

"Well, some students are missing, and some are absent," J.P said, handing the clip board.

Jin Rak swallowed hard, and they saw that 6 of the students were missing. He, was one of them.

"Guys, I'm sure they are fine," In Joon said, stepping in.

"How are you so sure?" Haechan asked.

"Well, I know all of them, they... are my friends, and they would never die," In Joon said, trying not to give out all of their identities.

"How are you so sure?" Nono asked.

"Well..., if they were to die, Na and Lee would die together, because they ... are a couple, so will Zhong and Park, they are best friends for life, unless one sacrifices themselves for the other. And, the other Lee and Lee, well, I think one is willing to die for the other. And, if they did leave me alone in this world, I don't know what to do with them, you know?" In Joon said as he lifts his finger off from the roll sheet.

"Oh, but I'm worried for my boyfriend, I'm not sure if he is okay or not," J.P said in a worried tone.

"I'm sure he is fine, don't worry," Jin Rak said, trying to comfort his boyfriend, but J.P doesn't see that.

The firefighters defeated the fire, and the school closed for a long period of time, for it tp be rebuilt by the government.

Police arrested the fire starter, which was some group of boys and girls who despised the school.

Jin Rak quickly de-transformed, and went to look for his boyfriend.

"Chenle...?" he heard.

"Baby! Oh my god, are you okay?" he asked the hero.

"I thought I lost you," J.P said, hugging the boy.

"Haha, don't worry, I'm fine..." Chenle said, rubbing circles on J.P's back, and frowned. He felt bad that he made J.P be worried, even though he was literally right there.

"Where were you?" J.P said, pulling away from the hug, having his arms wrapping around Chenle's waist.

"I was already outside, and I was hanging out with my friends, then I saw the burning building, but it was already burning a lot, with the firefighters. I didn't realize it, until I heard sirens, I thought someone was barbequing..." Chenle lied.

"Oh, but I am so glad you are safe," J.P said, hugging the boy for along time. Enough time for Chenle to send in the recording to Donghyuck and Jaemin. Story needs to match, doesn't it?

TBC...