~ Chapter 20 ~

The next morning, another Monster appeared, but much stronger.

Yet, it was different this time, it was black, gigantic, and fire-like. It was Icy, (Itzy plays in the distance), it's skin was like a clear blue sheen, it was smaller, but it was dangerous.

"Again?!" Jaemin groaned, as he rushed out of bed, going outside to the monster. It was 6 in the morning, and he needed to defeat the monster quickly in order to make it to school early that day.

"Motherfucker fight me! I have stuff to do unlike your ungrateful ass," Tired Nana yelled at the monster.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" it screeched.

"Motherfucking lord," Nana groaned.

No one else was at the scene, other than him. He has nothing, J.P hasn't arrived yet, because news hasn't even aired yet.

"Fuck, I can't use my magic," Nana mumbled to himself.

"And, why the fuck does it have to appear in my fucking neighborhood," Nana spoke to himself, as he jumped back, so the monster couldn't get him.

"Woah, mommy, look!" a child spoke up.

The monster turned, and tried to attack the child, who was far away from his mother.

Nana ran as fast as he could, jumping, and rolling onto the floor, groaning in pain.

"Ajeossi, are you okay?" the poor scared child cried.

"Yes, I'm fine, now go somewhere safe," Nana said, giving the child to it's mother.

The mother and child left the scene, and finally the motherfuckers arrived.

"Sorry, Nana," Haechan yelled.

"Yeah, now one of you share some powers, I've been dying down here," Nana said, smirking.

"Minhyung, what's it's weakness?" Haechan asked.

"Uh, it won't tell me!" Minhyung spoke in frustration.

"Relax, you are stressing out, here let me help," Haechan said, as he took Minhyung's hand, and both started to focus on the beast.

They saw it's weakness, aim for the brain.

"Guys! The brain! We have to go through it's thick ass skull," Haechan yelled to his teammates.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT THEN?!" Nono yelled.

"I know!" Jin Rak yelled.

Jin Rak yeeted a huge ass boulder out of the portal, nearly fainting, but J.P caught him.

"HOLY SHIT! THAT'S THE SIZE OF TAEYONG'S NON-EXSITENT ASS," Nana yelled.

"Thank you for catching me, J.P," Jin Rak weakly smiled.

"No problem, wait, am I strong enough to carry it?" J.P asked, carefully putting down Jin Rak.

"Wait, let me also carry it," Nana said.

No, all of us, by all I mean Jin Rak excluded, and we drop the bomb on it," Haechan said, trying to put light on it.

"No, J.P let me copy his power, if only we both can carry it...," Nana said.

"Hopefully you both didn't forget about me," In Joon slyly appear out of nowhere.

"You know, I can regenerate your powers, right? Like Jin Rak's," In Joon said, smiling.

"That's right! The portal! We need to put that shit in," Haechan exclaimed.

"Yes!" In Joon said, as he slowly healed Jin Rak back to health.

"Alright, just push it in," In Joon said, as Jin Rak opened a huge portal.

They whole entire group pushed it in, landing on the beast, it was smaller, so it was crushed.

Then, the body disappeared into the wind, so did the boulder. Jin Rak fainted once again, being caught by J.P again.

"I'll take him in, don't worry, okay?" In Joon said, picking up Jin Rak's unconscious body.

"Alright," J.P said, teleporting back home, rushing to school.

Renjun set down Chenle on Chenle's bed. Renjun used his powers once again to heal the boy.

"Renjun hyung? I-I have school, feel free to rest, you've healed me twice today, thank you," Chenle said, running to school.

Before Renjun could reply to the boy, he also fainted, and the butler came in, carrying Renjun and tucking him in one of the guest room bed's.

TBC...