~ Chapter 48 ~

They finally tracked him down, plotting it down. They made a trap, so the robber would fall in. It's a simple trick, that can be played multiple times if you are good at it.  

The watched him, walking straight into their trap. 

Then... he fell in. 

"Nice going, we should get cuffs on him, and watch over him before the police come," Minhyung ordered. 

Chenle grabbed the cuffs from the portal, then arrested him, they waited for the police. They had to do a few interviews for the news station, and such with the police. 

___________

"Hey, I love you," Mark said, wrapping his arms around Donghyuck's waist. 

"I love you too," Donghyuck said, kissing Mark on the lips. 

"You know, about your dad..." Mark spoke. 

Donghyuck hummed, waiting for Mark wanting to say what he wanted to say. 

"I think that we need to defeat him. It's for the good of the city," Mark said. 

"I think so too, but I don't know, how," Donghyuck replied, as Mark rested his own head on Donghyuck's shoulders. 

"We'll figure something out, don't worry," Mark said, leaving a small trail of small kisses on Donghyuck's neck. 

"I know, but for now, let's go to sleep, it's getting late already," Donghyuck said. 

TBC...