~ Chapter 19 ~

It was lunch time, and everyone in the cafeteria was talking about the NCity Heroes and the Killarz heroes were there, saving all of their dumbasses.

"Um, did you guys see them outside?" Mark asked, eating his fries.

"I did, they were pretty cool, I guess," Jaemin said.

"I would never think about their strategy," Jeno said.

"Yeah, I'm not smart enough for that either," Donghyuck said taking a bite of his sticky rice cake.

"Same," Jisung agreed.

"Last night, I accidentally spent my money on more Haechan photo cards," Mark said, in a defeated tone.

"That's an oof," Donghyuck said.

"Anygays, did you see how big that monster was? I would've say smash-" Jaemin said, before being interrupted by Donghyuck.

"No, Jaemin, we've talked about this before, NO SMASHING WITH RANDOM PEOPLE, OR ACTUALLY ANY LIVING THING, this isn't you Hentai Haven website," Donghyuck said, shaking his head.

"Don't EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT," Jaemin said, offended.

"How would you like it if I exposed you?" Jaemin said.

"I'd like to see you try," Donghyuck said, smirking.

"Donghyuck kissed one of his cousins once," Jaemin said.

"Sweet home Alabama~," Jeno went.

"Okay, you don't even know the worst I have done, and that was an accident, not my fault I have hot cousins, not enough for me to date though," Donghyuck said.

"Hey, can you introduce me to one?" Jeno asked.

"Hell no, I don't wanna see you at my family reunions," Donghyuck said.

"That's reasonable," Jeno said.

The group chatted for the rest of lunch, enjoying their time while it lasts.

TBC...