~ Chapter 49 ~

Jisung had the urge to kiss Chenle. He looked too cute, concentrating on his notes. Jisung could feel his heart bursting. But, what Jisung did not know, was that...

Chenle had that same urge every single day, telling Jisung that it's okay that he, himself knows who he really is. But, the boy was too scared to know about his reaction. 

"Jisung..." Chenle spoke softly. 

"Yeah? What is it?" Jisung asked.

"Can you help me? I'm confused by this," Chenle asked the boy.

"Oh, that's easy. First, you have to do this way, then you have to cross cancel it. Then, you would be left with this answer," Jisung spoke. 

"Um, can you go over that? I still don't understand the question," Chenle said, chuckling. 

"That's alright, here," Jisung said, smiling at the boy. 

Jisung went over the question, trying his best to help Chenle out. In reality, Chenle just wanted to spend some time with Jisung, he actually understood everything. 

After that, Chenle suddenly pulled Jisung's shirt collar, closing the gasp between their lips. (Chenle the confident gay, we stan)

Jisung was surprised, but then, he pulled Chenle closer, arms wrapped around the smaller's waist. They both pulled away once the bell rang for dismissal for the whole day. 

"I-I'm sorry, you have a boyfriend- and-," Jisung stammered before he got interrupted by Chenle. 

"Babe, let's go home, okay?" Chenle said, smiling. 

That's when Jisung knew that Chenle found out. 

"Alright, bae," Jisung said, kissing Chenle on the cheek. 

TBC...