~ Chapter 16 ~

Jeno was playing basketball with Mark that afternoon, unaware of the two boys watching.

"Oh, hey Donghyuck, Jaemin! Wanna play with us?" Mark yelled across the court.

"Um, we are good," Donghyuck yelled back.

"Oh, okay!" Mark yelled back.

Jeno and Mark shot some more hoops, then Jisung and Chenle came.

"Hyuckie!" Chenle screeched, happily.

Which made Mark's head turn quickly. Then, the basketball hit his head.

"Yah! I told you to move!" Jeno scolded at the older.

"Huh? You...did?" Mark asked, as he rubbed his head.

"Yeah, dumbass, who were you looking at?" Jeno asked.

"Mark! You okay? When I saw the ball hit you, I almost laughed, how stupid can you be?" Donghyuck said, hitting the boy on the shoulder.

"I don't know," was the only thing that can come out of Mark's dumb mouth.

"Stupid ass hoe, get up, let me see," Donghyuck said, as Mark got up.

Donghyuck checked Mark's head, making sure his dumbness didn't decrease, or just any bone fracture.

"Don't be so dramatic, he is probably fine," Jaemin said.

"Yeah, I am," Mark reassured.

"Jaemin, what if he lost some of the braincells that was trying to keep him from thinking straight," Donghyuck said.

"But, he's gay," Jeno said.

"Oh, then he is fineeeeee, he don't need any more braincells than he needs," Donghyuck said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it'll probably bruise up or something," Mark reassured.

"Yeah, keep rubbing it before it will hurt like hell," Donghyuck said.

"Guys, I have to go, me and Jisung have a sleepover, just the two of us," Chenle said, smiling.

"Oh, okay," Jaemin said.

"Are you sure that they ain't fucking?" Jeno said as the two both disappeared.

"No, I've known Chenle enough to know that, he likes his best friend platonically, I think he likes someone else," Donghyuck said.

"He told me it's J.P, he starts to bring photocards of him," Jaemin giggled.

"WAT! CHENLE WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PHOTOCARDS?! I NEED HAECHAN ONES," Mark started yelling and chasing after them.

Donghyuck felt like going red.

"Haha, he's also been having this stupid crush on two people, like he can't pick," Jeno bursted out laughing.

"And one of them is Haechan," Jeno said, falling on the ground laughing.

"Do you know who is the other one?" Jaemin asked.

"Nah, he won't tell me, but he always say, 'He is so amazing' and shit like that," Jeno said, getting up.

"Really?" Donghyuck said.

"Yeah, I think he has a very silly crush though, Superheroes are like idols, they are literally impossible to date," Jeno said.

"I know right," Jaemin said, trying to sound normal.

"OH MY GOD! GUYS! LOOK!" Mark yelled running back.

"Chenle is such an angel, not only he told me where he got them, he gave some to me," Mark yelled out joyfully.

"Really? Only Haechan ones?" Jaemin giggled, looking at the red Donghyuck.

"Well, I also got a Minhyung one," Mark said, waving around the photo card.

"Really? I really don't like any of the heroes, not a big fan of them," Donghyuck said.

Jaemin gave a confused look, how can a superhero himself not like superheroes? It was confusing to the younger.

"Really?" Mark asked.

"Well, yeah, I appreciate them risking their lives for us, but don't you think that the rest of Korea is going to treat them like how they treat idols? Idols are humans too, you know?" Donghyuck said.

"Well, yeah, that's kinda true," Jeno said.

"Well, don't take it personally," Donghyuck said.

Then Renjun walked in.

"Hello~," Renjun said.

TBC...