~ Chapter 25 ~

Donghyuck woke up, sitting up in his bed, staring at the wall. Today, was the day that he is going to move into a shared house with someone. His room was plain and empty, the only things that was needed to be packed was himself and his blanket + pillow.

Donghyuck lazily got up, and help the people load it up his things up for him, there wasn't many things, considering the fact that he didn't carry much things. He only had a few kitchen supplies, (because he rarely cooks), some posters, mostly room accessories, and his clothing.

He drove to the condo complex, which was 10 stories high, and Donghyuck lives on the 5th floor, and two condos can fit in each floor.

The movers carried the boxes all the way to the fifth floor, and when Donghyuck returned, with the last of the boxes, he paid them, and they immediately left.

Donghyuck sighed, and started to unpack. His roommate wasn't even home yet, so he started to put his stuff away. By the time he was already done, his roommate had just came home.

"Donghyuck? What are you doing here?" a familiar voice asked.

"Oh, Mark," Donghyuck frozed, he didn't know what else to say.

At this point, Mark was concerned, but he was sure he locked the door.

"I'm your new roommate from now on," Donghyuck said, after some silence.

"Oh really? Oh, I remember now, I was suppose to get a roommate today, but I didn't expect you to be my roommate," Mark spoke out loud, which made Donghyuck giggle.

"Anyways, what do you want to do right now?" Mark asked.

"Um, do you have any good movies that you have? Or Netflix?" Donghyuck asked.

"Um, I do, what do you want to watch on Netflix?" Mark asked Donghyuck.

"um, maybe comedy," Donghyuck said.

"Alright," Mark said, as he went to scroll through a section.

"If not, drama," Donghyuck said.

"Alright," Mark said, scrolling through the shows as Donghyuck sat down on the couch next to him.

They watched a couple of shows before falling asleep.

TBC...